2016 RB prospects

massari

Reaction score
bandiger":1wle4m5u said:
What are the chances of drafting Fournette, this dude looks like AD/AP. Gamechanger.

Seems like he's going to be a top 10 pick, considering that's where Gurley was taken. So the Hawks would have to give up a ton to get him.

If Ezekiel Elliott somehow falls to the Hawks this year or Fournette or Chubb in 2017, I'm sure JS/PC would jump all over it.

So many great RB's coming out in the next couple years, it sounds like, so there may be no need to trade up for one unless they fall in love with one in particular.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Freeman, unlike the others continues to thrive after first contact. Last year he was second in the country in YAC, and this year 50% of his yards have been after getting hit. He has a horrible OL, and rarely has the lanes to run through the Fournette has, but is making the best of it. 27 carries for 164 last night, and he had to fight for every yard.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ahfbfhz said:
Rb's coming out the next two years I'd go:

1 fournette
2 freeman
3 Chubb
4 elliott

Goes to show how good Fournette is that you have the Oregon guy rated beneath him

TheWebHead

Reaction score
I like the value prospects of James Conner, out with MCL after rushing for 1765 last year. He's got good size and is strong in yards after contact, so appropriately he models himself after Marshawn. The Hawks have used their first pick on offense 3 years in a row, twice via trade and Richardson, and there's perhaps a need to draft Okung's replacement, so waiting until 3rd round may be more in the cards at RB if they decide to move on from #24.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
CPHawk":2up6q36e said:
There's a ton of good ones coming out the next two years. We can skip over the kids like Ezikiel, he'll be long gone. But Booker from Utah could be a possibility.

I would absolutely love this pick.

CPHawk

Reaction score
TheWebHead":zhfkd7mm said:
I like the value prospects of James Conner, out with MCL after rushing for 1765 last year. He's got good size and is strong in yards after contact, so appropriately he models himself after Marshawn. The Hawks have used their first pick on offense 3 years in a row, twice via trade and Richardson, and there's perhaps a need to draft Okung's replacement, so waiting until 3rd round may be more in the cards at RB if they decide to move on from #24.

Got to agree. We need to build a OL that can keep our franchise qb upright. The OL I see who are at least decent, have done this. Cincinnati had a blah OL last year, they spend their 1 and 2 on OL, and now they look much improved. RB can be found in any round, converting DL to OL is getting old.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If we don't get a 1st round stud another guy I really like us Paul Perkins from ucla. He never gets talked about, but he's pretty good.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
JSeahawks":16a13a2s said:

1 fournette
2 freeman
3 Chubb
4 elliott

Well Chubb just had a major injury unfor....Who knows if he will ever be the same now

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3u80rs96 said:
WilsonMVP":3u80rs96 said:
JSeahawks":3u80rs96 said:

1 fournette
2 freeman
3 Chubb
4 elliott

Well Chubb just had a major injury unfor....Who knows if he will ever be the same now

That sucks. What happened?

It was arguably worse than the Lattimore injury.

I won't embed it, but here's the replay if you want to look

https://vine.co/v/e0IZrdp5PaE

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Freeman 11 rushes, 127 yards in first half vs wsu. Running over, through and around the defense. Elite power, great vision, and above average speed and quickness.

ARhawk

Reaction score
I really like Kenneth Dixon (5-10, 215) out of LA Tech. Go check him out on draft breakdown, you won't be disappointed.