Top 25 Senior Bowl prospects. By Chad Reuter

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tennessee's Hendon Hooker has a 10:0 TD-to-INT ratio this season and leads the FBS' top-ranked offense (547.8 yards per game) heading into Saturday's game vs. Alabama.

Back in August, Reese's Senior Bowl executive director Jim Nagy and his experienced scouting staff released their watch list for next year's game, which included 485 prospects from more than 100 college football programs.

Below, I rank my top 25 players from that list and provide the names of 25 others who could crack my rankings as I update this list on a biweekly basis during the season.

25) Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee (6-foot-4, 218 pounds)

Previous rank: Not ranked

What I saw: Hooker has a touchdown-to-interception ratio of 41:3 in 18 games for Tennessee since transferring from Virginia Tech prior to last season.

After a bye in Week 5, Hooker led the Vols to a 40-13 win over LSU last Saturday, throwing a beautiful 45-yard touchdown bomb and making plays with his feet.

He could climb up this list if he's more effective in working off his primary target, identifying blitzes (he fumbled twice against the Tigers) and consistently hitting receivers when on the run.

What's next: Alabama comes to town on Saturday, giving Hooker a huge stage to impress the scouts in attendance against a Nick Saban defense featuring some of the top talents in college football.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Nice post, Hooker is intriguing.
Henley, the WSU LBer could probably start for the Hawks now, and I mean Sunday.:sneaky:

Last edited: