2017 Hawks Schedule-Woohoo No Panthers game!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Unless it’s in the playoffs, the Seattle Seahawks are not playing the Carolina Panthers next season. Enjoy the break.

Home:

Arizona Cardinals

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Atlanta Falcons

On the road:

Arizona Cardinals

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Green Bay Packers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I dunno why you're so excited about that. I'd swap out the Giants, Cowboys or Packers road games for another chance to whup-up on that mental 12-year-old of a QB. Not to mention that they look to be on the decline big-time, obviously. And I really dislike Cam Newton, so just for the chance to wipe that stupid, smug grin off his face with a Bennett/Avril, helmet-to-helmet, penalties-be-damned sack-sandwich would make me salivate with anticipation... I may even like that team a little if it weren't for that immature, egotistical cock-waffle. He's an embarrassment to the entire league. IMO.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Where did u find this I didn't think the schedules were put out until late spring early summer

Jerhawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1dcj6664 said:
I dunno why you're so excited about that. I'd swap out the Giants, Cowboys or Packers road games for another chance to whup-up on that mental 12-year-old of a QB. Not to mention that they look to be on the decline big-time, obviously. And I really dislike Cam Newton, so just for the chance to wipe that stupid, smug grin off his face with a Bennett/Avril, helmet-to-helmet, penalties-be-damned sack-sandwich would make me salivate with anticipation... I may even like that team a little if it weren't for that immature, egotistical cock-waffle. He's an embarrassment to the entire league. IMO.

But can you tell us how you really feel about Cam Newton? Don't hold back.

That's a fun looking schedule

HawkerD

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":hiqrj1uy said:
At first blush, that looks like a really great schedule. Green Bay and maybe New York are the only ones that look worrisome now. Of course, everything all changes with a new season.

You must still be hung over. I don't see a single game that I have confidence we will win. OK maybe Jax but that is it. Unless SEA extensively upgrades the OL, every game next season is a dice roll.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":x0suzkoi said:
At first blush, that looks like a really great schedule. Green Bay and maybe New York are the only ones that look worrisome now. Of course, everything all changes with a new season.

Tennessee on the road is going to be tough.

Of course the Cardinals games as well.

sutz

Reaction score
zchurch74":17d673aw said:
Where did u find this I didn't think the schedules were put out until late spring early summer
The teams are known in advance, and set in stone after the last day of regular season. The actual dates will come out in late April, early May.

Potential for several (dare I say many) 10am games. That alone makes it kind of daunting.

ctrcat

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3d6cqx4b said:

6 losses by a FG or less, an extra two months for Kuechly, Cam, Kalil, Oher, and others to heal, a top 8 pick in all 7 rounds+a 3rd round comp pick for Norman, a boatload of cap space, a last place schedule = see you in January 2018.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
ctrcat":20ky8kar said:
BlueThunder":20ky8kar said:

6 losses by a FG or less, an extra two months for Kuechly, Cam, Kalil, Oher, and others to heal, a top 8 pick in all 7 rounds+a 3rd round comp pick for Norman, a boatload of cap space, a last place schedule = see you in January 2018.

So you can't win close games...

ctrcat

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3gag5vlb said:
ctrcat":3gag5vlb said:
BlueThunder":3gag5vlb said:

So you can't win close games...

Couldn't this year. A new kicker would be nice as well although many teams could say that. As good and clutch as Greg Olsen usually is I honestly wonder if he fell down on purpose on the 2 point conversion yesterday to have the #8 instead of #12 pick. Either way I'm glad he did.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":23ibke7j said:
Seahawk Sailor":23ibke7j said:

Not if David Johnson's injury is severe.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Besides the division games of course , How do they decide the home and away part of the schedule?
Seems somewhat arbitrary

sutz

Reaction score
Hawkfan509":2lxbz61r said:
Besides the division games of course , How do they decide the home and away part of the schedule?
Seems somewhat arbitrary
It's actually a rotation. It's explained on the NFL website somewhere. I don't have a link myself, but most of the schedule is pre-loaded, except for the actual dates, which get decided after the SB and announced around the draft.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1z66brom said:
FlyingGreg":1z66brom said:
Seahawk Sailor":1z66brom said:

Not if David Johnson's injury is severe.

It's not. 6-8 weeks, he will be fine for OTA's.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
sutz":2ub6ebtx said:
Hawkfan509":2ub6ebtx said:
Seems somewhat arbitrary
It's actually a rotation. It's explained on the NFL website somewhere. I don't have a link myself, but most of the schedule is pre-loaded, except for the actual dates, which get decided after the SB and announced around the draft.

I understand how the teams are decided it's just the home/away thing I don't get
If it's a rotation then how do we play in Green Bay for the 3rd straight year?

Latest posts