23,000 Times

A

Anonymous

Hey Rob,

When you finish patting yourself on the back, I'll give you a high five.

Nice milestone, bro.

:mrgreen:

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Largent80":23t9x0lc said:
I have clicked submit on THIS version of .NET.

I have said mostly drivel over 23,000 times. How is that even possible?

I had over 14,000 over at the old Scout site. Either it says, I am old (duh), or I am unemployed (sometimes) or simply addicted.

I dig most of you. Those I don't populate the ignore function (it is holding about 15 of you). To get on ignore you must be in Douche Mode.

Carry on........

Averaging over 8 posts a day will do that to you. Hell, you posted this thread almost four hours ago and you are up to 23043 already!

;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent80":2qqjxi5k said:
Roland has way more than me and a sign up day 2 years later.

He is by far, a guy with "too much time on his hands"...
Lol. I just have a job that provides me with a lot of very short free moments throughout the day, which works out perfectly for posting here and there. It adds up over time. I probably spend less "personal time" outside of work browsing .NET than a LOT of people beneath me in post count.

Also, this place was a ghost town prior to the day before my registration date and all that happened around then, you're being a bit misleading about the registration date thing. ;)

Happy 23k, however! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1scvr06k said:
Largent80":1scvr06k said:

I had over 14,000 over at the old Scout site. Either it says, I am old (duh), or I am unemployed (sometimes) or simply addicted.

I dig most of you. Those I don't populate the ignore function (it is holding about 15 of you). To get on ignore you must be in Douche Mode.

Carry on........

Averaging over 8 posts a day will do that to you. Hell, you posted this thread almost four hours ago and you are up to 23043 already!

;)

OK, now you are gettin into stats. I had someone calling me out on Ray Rice, so I cannot leave that alone. #postmonster

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":b3feompk said:
Largent80":b3feompk said:

Carry on........

;)

OK, now you are gettin into stats. I had someone calling me out on Ray Rice, so I cannot leave that alone. #postmonster

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2udmeks1 said:
Trenchbroom":2udmeks1 said:
Largent80":2udmeks1 said:

Carry on........

;)

But Double-Posting is just low!

Count-padder!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":30y012z6 said:
Largent80":30y012z6 said:
Trenchbroom":30y012z6 said:
Largent80":30y012z6 said:

Carry on........

;)

But Double-Posting is just low!

Count-padder!

Ahhhh! He stole a page from Mizzou's playbook! :mrgreen: :141847_bnono:

sutz

Reaction score
Don't throw your shoulder out of joint patting yourself on the back.

;)

chris98251

Reaction score
But Roland would only have about 3000 posts if not for all the spelling and grammer correction posts.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I won't even try to tell you how many posts I've had since 1998. :twisted:

mikeak

Reaction score
I think this is a good place to suggest donation amounts should be directly correlated to post counts :)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
mikeak":noi0m1iu said:
I think this is a good place to suggest donation amounts should be directly correlated to post counts :)

Yes, please send me 1 dollar 23,000 times.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ahhhh! He stole a page from Mizzou's playbook! :mrgreen: :141847_bnono:
The double posting I do is caused by my slow internet connection on my phone. Besides it never actually adds to your existing post count.:)