2nd round predictions

HawkGA

Reaction score
1 DL, 2 OL, and an RB (though officially I think getting an RB this early is unnecessary).

McGruff

Reaction score
Tony Pauline is predicting a run on DT'S and safeties at the top of round two.

Those are two positions the Seahawks could be targeting.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Treefiddy":71r1lehm said:
Ugh Henry is Trent Richardson 2.0. I'd much rather go DL, OL, CB

Actually I think Henry is McFadden 2.0 You know, because they both played in the SEC and wore red helmets. No way Henry pans out at the next level. :roll:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
McGruff":23avozf4 said:
Tony Pauline is predicting a run on DT'S and safeties at the top of round two.

Those are two positions the Seahawks could be targeting.

DT's - Bullard, Robinson, Reed, and Billings still available....oh my. Please fall to the Seahawks. Any one of those guys would be awesome.

Just got Reed! Nice...he was in the top 25 in most mocks, they get him in the 2nd round. Wow!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
It's fun reading this thread after the round-3 picks, and seeing several great prognostications that nailed our areas of need. I love the general knowledge on this board. Thanks!

12thman.garydrake

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1jxlcnjb said:
It's fun reading this thread after the round-3 picks, and seeing several great prognostications that nailed our areas of need. I love the general knowledge on this board. Thanks!

No doubt. Ive been seeing 4 out of 5 of the picks names floating around in treads on this site for weeks.

So much info + entertainment on this site i rarely comment. Im mostly a spectator. Go Hawks