3 of 5 losses to....

Rainger

Reaction score
the NFC South. All three losses gashed by running game and very questionable official calls.

Last NFC South team this week........ result???

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
And the entire Division has beat up on each other, so no team has a winning record.

EDIT: Well Brady just took TB to 6 6 unbelievable

Last edited:

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
It kind of shows how Brady's career has gone in terms of being both great and fortuitous at the same time.

Of one of the few years he's on a bad team, with terrible coaching, and having a bad year statistically, the division he's in is so shitty he'll probably lead the Bucs to a division title anyways.

No idea how the Panthers game is gonna go. Flip a coin, the defense is bi-polar.

rjdriver

Reaction score
No way we go 0-4 against the NFCS !! I'll wait to hear the official word from @Aros , but I will be predicting another big day from DK.

Mizak

Reaction score
Yes, how the hell are the Seahawks 0-3 against the NFC freaking South?

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Now we just need some discussion on the use of there, their, and they're up in here. I see those abused on .net more than the Donkos salary cap by me3.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
If you look at Tampa's game vs the Rams before us where a miraculous drive at the end saved them and they still didn't get to 20 points and then their games against the Browns and last night (except the last 5 min) and then compare to what they did to our D. It really shows how much this D struggles.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
If you look at Tampa's game vs the Rams before us where a miraculous drive at the end saved them and they still didn't get to 20 points and then their games against the Browns and last night (except the last 5 min) and then compare to what they did to our D. It really shows how much this D struggles.
Yep. Our D found a magic potion with an expiration period of 2-3 games. D-line (x2), LB, safety in 2023 draft.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Yep. Our D found a magic potion with an expiration period of 2-3 games. D-line (x2), LB, safety in 2023 draft.
Here's something I thought of after Sunday. The change we were told about when the D improved was allowing the d-line to attack vs read and react. I am thinking of how the Rams used mis-direction and bootlegs so well. Was that seeing that aggressiveness and taking advantage of it? It doesn't explain the Raider game as much as that imo was more Jacobs just being over-powering.

I'd like to think a combination of Foreman and Hubbard shouldn't be able to run all over us this weekend.

sdog1981

Reaction score
You take the good with the bad when it comes to Peat. They beat teams they should lose to and they lose to teams they should beat, in the end, he wins more than he loses.