3 of Cowboys' front 7 have been suspended.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
LMAO....couldn't happen to a nicer owner/team. I have always hated the Cowboys.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
20 years later Jerruh is still trying to prove it was him, not Jimmuh that was the brains behind all those Super Bowl wins in the 90s. He's still failing in that pursuit and I'm still loving his attempts at doing so as it keeps them nearly always wallowing in suckitude.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2y3gbekq said:
20 years later Jerruh is still trying to prove it was him, not Jimmuh that was the brains behind all those Super Bowl wins in the 90s. He's still failing in that pursuit and I'm still loving his attempts at doing so as it keeps them nearly always wallowing in suckitude.
Funny thing is that most cowboy fans buy all the hype and rah rah BS that organization spews every year.
They were slowly starting to come around to reality, then they had the fluke 12-4 season and that sent a majority of the fanbase back to fantasy land.

I work with a delusional cowboys fan that thinks they are going to the playoffs and beyond this year, he said well they play in a crappy division, to which I replied "yes you are correct about that, but *allas might be the crappiest team in that division".

Go read their forums sometime, it's comical. They think because they drafted "Zeke" all of their problems are solved and the playoffs are a foregone conclusion. I personally think he's a bit over-rated, and he doesn't play defense. Missing 3 of their front 7 on defense due to drug suspensions, they might be giving up 40+ points a game for the first month.

HawkGA

Reaction score
It's a tough call, but I think I would put money on Dallas NOT finishing last in that division. I think about every team as equal claim to being the favored to win it and being the favored to come in last. I pick the Giants to bring up the rear though.

Vetamur

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1wgdzsib said:
chris98251":1wgdzsib said:
They are saying the are looking at 300 carries a season for EZ.

He should have a long career don't you think :)
That's only around 19 carries a game, any bell cow type of running back does that in their sleep. It's about time Dallas stops throwing the ball 50 times a game with that matador defense they field. Now if we're talking 400 carries you have a valid point.

Exactly 1 RB had 300 carries or more last year.

A

Anonymous

KitsapGuy":2bd2x45k said:
:17:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/748599628162043904[/tweet]

Wow, 18 grams of coke total?

Forget the suspensions, that's a felony, those dudes are headed for the pokey!

:mrgreen:

chris98251

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3tq7f7h5 said:
KitsapGuy":3tq7f7h5 said:
:17:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/748599628162043904[/tweet]

Wow, 18 grams of coke total?

Forget the suspensions, that's a felony, those dudes are headed for the OKIE!

:mrgreen:

There that sounds better :)

A

Anonymous

Yeah, ESPN still had enough characters in that Tweet to type the extra letters to type "games".

Idiots!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1fykt664 said:
ivotuk":1fykt664 said:
Ha! Ha! @Jerruh who re-signed McLain "I promise I'll stay clean if you re-sign me!"

"Alright! I just re-upped with the Cowboys! Let's go party!"
He probably got high on Crazy uncle Jerruh's party bus.
They have party busses in Dallas? I thought that was just a cool Seattle thing.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1vjktl97 said:
chris98251":1vjktl97 said:
They are saying the are looking at 300 carries a season for EZ.

He should have a long career don't you think :)
Yeah that's not very smart.

Dallas should be in rebuild mode. If they were smart they would blow it all up like the Hawks did in Pete and John's first year. Romo is one hit away from being done, Witten is almost done, Dez has less left on the tires then most think, their defense still is bad. They should limit Zeke's carries this year to save some wear and tear down the road since they are not serious contenders even in that crap division.

The annual "Dallas Delusion" in thinking they are going to win the Super Bowl every year when the team has serious gaping black holes is a key ingredient of their last 20 years of failure.
Jerry, (as somebody said, is a lot like Al Davis) would never hire something like the PC/JS machine and give them total control like Paul Allen did. Paul Allen was co-founder of Microsoft, the brother knows when to step back and delegate. It's also helpful that he wasn't particularly a football fan when he bought the Seahawks, as opposed to Davis and Jones. We got lucky on SO MANY levels when he bought the team. Thank you, Mr. Allen. Also, thank you for the Cinerama.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1qd1ckwg said:
totally agree