30-16, get outscored by 17

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
100+ yards in penalties due to being undisciplined, subpar DB play, very little push from DL, and terrible D play in general. Putting up 30 should be a win in the NFL.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The lack of pressure plain against a team with injury issues on the o-line was very disappointing

cymatica

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":14a0irbu said:
100+ yards in penalties due to being undisciplined, subpar DB play, very little push from DL, and terrible D play in general. Putting up 30 should be a win in the NFL.

If not for a broken play on 3rd and long, the offense was shut out in the second half. Points are not in a vacuum, defense was on the field all half

onepicknick1

Reaction score
This is deja vu from last year I think we have the worst Corners in the NFL this was totally on the D I know we're not better then the Rams and maybe the 49ers but I was hoping the Cards. I seen one prediction having the Hawks 7-10 I hope that's bull. It's only one game but the schedule looks mighty hard.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
cymatica":3nba8gvo said:
SeahawksEast":3nba8gvo said:

If not for a broken play on 3rd and long, the offense was shut out in the second half. Points are not in a vacuum, defense was on the field all half

Good point, definitely factors in. This defense still looks terrible and is the bigger factor here.

bandiger

Reaction score
KNJ is worse than Bradley or Richards? Over 600 yards and a bunch of dumbass penalties.