3rd WR

scutterhawk

Reaction score
you're not wrong, but also one of the reasons it is so effective is that it creates mismatches. In 13 personnel, you have 4 really large dudes who are fast and can catch. Lockett is the shorty out there. :) Not many teams have the defensive players to match up with that. Mismatches open up more plays no matter what you've seen on tape.
Absolutely THIS^^
Watching the "Tape" is the EASY part, formulating a Defensive scheme that's ABLE to stop the multi-prong attack that is IMPROVING as the season wears on? NOT so "Easy"

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
If you want to win a championship, you must have positive mismatches.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
you're not wrong, but also one of the reasons it is so effective is that it creates mismatches. In 13 personnel, you have 4 really large dudes who are fast and can catch. Lockett is the shorty out there. :) Not many teams have the defensive players to match up with that. Mismatches open up more plays no matter what you've seen on tape.
I hope you’re correct. I’ve seen evidence to support your point of view

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Today feels like a game that the #3 wr is really missing, especially on 3rd down.

Scout

Reaction score
Today feels like a game that the #3 wr is really missing, especially on 3rd down.

I think WR3 will be addressed in the off season. It is a big part of the offense that Waldron wants to run. Having a WR3 that is competent and can be set in motion offers a lot of mismatches.

strohmin

Reaction score
The starting offensive gameplan was awful and our defense played like crap other than a few good plays here and there. We had enough talent to win this game.

GemCity

Reaction score
Maybe a late round pick… or FA.

But next draft, we need to focus on the D-Line and a LBer. I’m actually hoping our first four picks are of that type…

Latest posts