49er fans coming out of the woodwork

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
So what does a panhandler in Spokane got to do with 'Niner fans coming out of the woodwork' ? Poor guy is cold so he found whatever he needed to stay warm.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
So what does a panhandler in Spokane got to do with 'Niner fans coming out of the woodwork' ? Poor guy is cold so he found whatever he needed to stay warm.
Well maybe with the money he makes panhandling he can afford a bus ticket back to Biscayne Bay or whatever bay he’s from. Probably spent it on meth though but hopefully not. I try not to judge

morgulon1

Reaction score
Well maybe with the money he makes panhandling he can afford a bus ticket back to Biscayne Bay or whatever bay he’s from. Probably spent it on meth though but hopefully not. I try not to judge
I quit giving those guys money years ago for several reasons. I will however offer them food if they're hungry . They usually are not . They are by and large drug addicts and we fuel their addictions with handing them free cash they didn't work for . If a dude can say " could you spare some money" they can say " welcome to McDonald's ".

Of course it's your money and youre well within your rights to do as you want.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I quit giving those guys money years ago for several reasons. I will however offer them food if they're hungry . They usually are not . They are by and large drug addicts and we fuel their addictions with handing them free cash they didn't work for . If a dude can say " could you spare some money" they can say " welcome to McDonald's ".

Of course it's your money and youre well within your rights to do as you want.
Every now and then I'll either buy them some food or give a couple bucks. I'd rather give to a dude as a panhandler than have him running around breaking into stuff, damaging and stealing property, or perhaps worse. I admit there could be a hole in this reasoning... what if panhandler is just his "day job" and burglar is his night shift job?

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Every now and then I'll either buy them some food or give a couple bucks. I'd rather give to a dude as a panhandler than have him running around breaking into stuff, damaging and stealing property, or perhaps worse. I admit there could be a hole in this reasoning... what if panhandler is just his "day job" and burglar is his night shift job?
At least that person is a hard worker then putting in two shifts a day. 👍🍻🍻🍻

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Seahawk fans have claimed over and over again that - " 49er fans have been coming out of the wood work for years "

Am I the only person who sees a problem with this statement?

bigskydoc

Reaction score

If you know that you are occasionally going to give them something, carry a few gift cards, for local restaurants and supplies stores, in your rig.