49er fans coming out of the woodwork

olyfan63

Reaction score
If you know that you are occasionally going to give them something, carry a few gift cards, for local restaurants and supplies stores, in your rig.
Thoughtful idea, I'm just not that focused and committed. Maybe Dollar Tree gift cards, if such a thing exists?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
The 49er Faithful sell out other team stadiums.

I guess you might want to re-watch the 49er @ Seahawks game on December 15th.

The RED AND GOLD was very much in numbers
Why is that? Oh, cause 49er faithful be moving out like a herd of cattle to screw up any where else that herd takes them.. but like all team homies will supporty their own back home team.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Thoughtful idea, I'm just not that focused and committed. Maybe Dollar Tree gift cards, if such a thing exists?
I like to put a couple of bucks in an envelope and see those little guys put all their might into figuring out the puzzle of opening it. It's important to keep whats left of their minds active.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt without judging. I lost a close loved one to addiction years ago. Many have mental health issues and I haven’t walked in anyone’s shoes other than my own. I agree though about the food over cash but you already know they have food stamps.

Last edited:

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt without judging. I lost a close loved one to addiction years ago. Many have mental health issues and I haven’t walked in anyone’s shoes other than my own. I agree though about the food over cash but you already know they have food stamps.
Have to agree with you this time Frodo. I also lost a loved one last year due to addiction as well.