49ers bench Colin Kaepernick, Gabbert era begins

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":13mn12p7 said:
hawknation2015":13mn12p7 said:
Scoff for Goff?

Goff should stay in school another year. He looks good against nobodies and looks lost against good teams. Seven picks in his last three games to go along with seven TDs. Just what the niners need.
He'd fit right in down there then. 8)

greenblue_eye's2

Reaction score
Jville":jtl6i025 said:
rlkats":jtl6i025 said:
Largent80":jtl6i025 said:
Wow, in 2 years the 9ers have really and actually imploded. The same fans here are still denying the implosion.... :lol:

Um no were not. Actually we are completely in awe of the implosion.

How fun is it to watch Balke and York.

Their destructive politics are unbelievable.

I think most fans understand what is happening to the 49ers.

In many ways they have created a "Bully Ball" program.

Steve Berman on getting his 49ers credential pulled, breaking stories on his site, and much, much more >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/11/06/tkshow-bay-area-sports-guy-steve-berman/[/urltargetblank]

True, every player that the 9ers have traded away, cut, or signed with another team in FA, have a new lease on life?! Michael Crabtree, Aldon Smith, and now Vernon Davis are glad to be gone from the 49ers. It didn't used to be that way, when Ed DeBartolo owned the team, every FA wanted to come to San Francisco, now the opposite is true. Who wants to go to the 49er dysfunction, and play for an ownership that will stab you in the back, undermine you, and use you as a scapegoat?! As an ownership it is behavior that is petty, arrogant, and inappropriate.

greenblue_eye's2

Reaction score
rlkats":3n9434ap said:
Largent80":3n9434ap said:
Wow, in 2 years the 9ers have really and actually imploded. The same fans here are still denying the implosion.... :lol:

Um no were not. Actually we are completely in awe of the implosion.

How fun is it to watch Balke and York.

Then you're gonna love the Nov. 29th game at Levi's....A bunch of Niner Fans got together, and are going to be flying an airplane over the Stadium with a banner that says , "Jed York, Sell The Team!"....Yep, it has gotten that bad... :shock: