49ers fan shows up at Seattle Seahawks parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://fansided.com/2014/02/05/san-francisco-49ers-fan-shows-seattle-seahawks-parade/#!uvk4K

This POS is begging for a beatdown... :49ersmall: :pukeface: :thfight7:
BfvBA7SCQAAxR0d
BfvC35xCMAAqelG.jpg

obviously he knew what he was doing and judging by the looks he’s getting in the below photo, so did the Seahawks fans who made their way downtown for the festivities.

I’m not exactly sure what his point was – other than to irritate – but how irritating are you really when you were on the losing end of the NFC Championship game?

Whatever the case, dude was clearly asking for it. Hopefully he returns home with all of his possessions and bones intact – especially considering there will be plenty of people boozing it up as they celebrate the Seahawks Super Bowl victory.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
If I was a Seattle cop I would Taze that little wacker and take him to jail "for his own protection"!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aw no biggie. He's just wants to feel and see what it's like to root for a Champion rather than a runner-up and catch a glimpse of a future HOF QB instead of a douchebag QB.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Wants his 5 seconds of fame I would presume. Or maybe a nice cash settlement if some drunken fan goes cray cray on him.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Largent80":3gxxc91z said:
He is the BUTT of our Championship.

Suck on it 9ers.

Yeah he's a great reminder of who we ran over to get there. Maybe the whole team can run over him on the way into the stadium as a visual representation of the season.

AVL

Reaction score
He got attention an his own thread, at the very least. Mission accomplished!

StoneCold

Reaction score
I truly hope we treat him with respect. Razz him yes, but beat down? Why lower ourselves to that level. I have to ask, what would Pete do?

SC

@cro

Reaction score
That kid's like the plaque, no one wants to come within ten feet of him.

Msfann

Reaction score
Maybe he lost a bet on the NFC championship game or something. If that's the case then I give him props for following through.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Notice how our STD free fan base gives him a wide berth?

As much as I'd like to see the fans slap him about 12 x apiece, I hope they don't. Laughter is more appropriate for this attention whore.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Guys, c'mon. It's visual proof that their fan base didn't see any of their championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts