49ers fans not happy with new BART train seats...

RichNhansom

Reaction score
We really should be congratulating the Niners and their fans on two full weeks without an arrest. No pending rape charges or hit and runs, just an all around good couple of weeks. At least nothing is being reported currently. So big cudo's to those guys who are probably thinking the Jersey colors have blended from red and yellow to a permanent prison orange.

Now guy's like Popeye and Marvin are stuck making excuses for their wives when they stumble home disheveled and bow legged at 4:00am after a girls night out. But that is only fair since their wives have to accept their excuses when they stumble home the same way from the boys night out. Hey they probably have fun washing all those stains off anyway.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ The sarcasm got the ball rolling, but you really hit your stride with the needlessly homophobic personal attacks. Bravo, good man. Bravo! ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
RichNhansom":252i2y4n said:
We really should be congratulating the Niners and their fans on two full weeks without an arrest. No pending rape charges or hit and runs, just an all around good couple of weeks. At least nothing is being reported currently. So big cudo's to those guys who are probably thinking the Jersey colors have blended from red and yellow to a permanent prison orange.

Now guy's like Popeye and Marvin are stuck making excuses for their wives when they stumble home disheveled and bow legged at 4:00am after a girls night out. But that is only fair since their wives have to accept their excuses when they stumble home the same way from the boys night out. Hey they probably have fun washing all those stains off anyway.

I would have Banned you if this was a personal attack, but since your including more then one, the rules don't dictate I have to do anything. :)

Although this should really be applied in the Shack to the many threads there concerning our Webzone Guests.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1tub3ecl said:

If those 2 are married, I feel sorry for their wives for all the drama they have to put up with.