49ers OT Anthony Davis considering retirement again?

Marvin49

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":cddbx908 said:
Sports Hernia":cddbx908 said:
Hawks46":cddbx908 said:
Sports Hernia":cddbx908 said:
The Lunatic Fringe known webzone is already going apecrap over this. 8)
Couldn't happen to better fanbase, with the exception of a few classy Niner fans.

Meh, I'd say Cowboys and Steelers. Once SF got bad, a lot of their really annoying band wagon fans hopped to another team.
Those 2 fanbases are right there as well. I work with a Cowboys fan and hear about antique rings and trophys all the time.
Got a feeling a lot on Niner fans are going to be dusting off those old raider jerseys from the back of their closets.
How are people talking about antique rings band wagon fans? The people who were fans in the "glory years" talking about them today? That's literally the opposite of a band wagon fan.

...and he actually thinks Niner fans will become Raider fans in droves not realizing that Niners and Raiders fans HATE each other. This ain't the As and Giants.

Stop trying to understand. He simply trolls.

Next he'll post a picture of Bagdad Bob. He's original that way.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":17rlnheq said:
How are people talking about antique rings band wagon fans? The people who were fans in the "glory years" talking about them today? That's literally the opposite of a band wagon fan.

All of these fans celebrating the glory years of the 49ers were around during those times. Nothing shows longtime fan like a 4 year old holding a quest for six sign.

010414-rally-header.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":24ljc8kk said:
5_Golden_Rings":24ljc8kk said:
Sports Hernia":24ljc8kk said:
Hawks46":24ljc8kk said:
Couldn't happen to better fanbase, with the exception of a few classy Niner fans.

Meh, I'd say Cowboys and Steelers. Once SF got bad, a lot of their really annoying band wagon fans hopped to another team.
Those 2 fanbases are right there as well. I work with a Cowboys fan and hear about antique rings and trophys all the time.
Got a feeling a lot on Niner fans are going to be dusting off those old raider jerseys from the back of their closets.

...and he actually thinks Niner fans will become Raider fans in droves not realizing that Niners and Raiders fans HATE each other. This ain't the As and Giants.

Stop trying to understand. He simply trolls.

Next he'll post a picture of Bagdad Bob. He's original that way.
:177692: :34853_doh:
You're always the victim Marvin, never change. :2thumbs: BTW, I don't think I ever posted a pic of Baghdad Bob, I've laughed at it and agreed with it, when other posters put it up in response to your posts..... someone else who shall remain nameless was doing that. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2fmcqmgf said:
Sports Hernia":2fmcqmgf said:
Hawks46":2fmcqmgf said:
Sports Hernia":2fmcqmgf said:

Yeah...... someone talking about old rings doesn't mean they were a fan since then. I know the niners picked up a lot of fans when they made their XLVII appearance, a lot of them came flooding in here during that timeframe.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":tbwr5442 said:
Sports Hernia":tbwr5442 said:
rlkats":tbwr5442 said:
On some better news. I had a really good bowel movement today. Nice and firm. Oh sorry. This is about Anthony Davis. Um um nope don't care

Hahahahahahaha
Congrats on the BM cats! :2thumbs:

Thanks bro lol
But kats, we only got half the story here. What about the stench factor?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2upegybp said:
5_Golden_Rings":2upegybp said:

All of these fans celebrating the glory years of the 49ers were around during those times. Nothing shows longtime fan like a 4 year old holding a quest for six sign.

010414-rally-header.jpg
Someone should have told that cute little girl in front to flip her sign as it's upside down.
It makes her look like bandwagon fan. 8)

It's a joke Niner fans relax. 8)

Hawks46

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":da1p9cwd said:
Sports Hernia":da1p9cwd said:
Hawks46":da1p9cwd said:
Sports Hernia":da1p9cwd said:

I was referring more to the bandwagon fans that had no idea how bad the Niners were (and for how long) before Harbaugh took them over.

You know, the same fans that were coming on here and accusing US of being bandwagon fans because we've only been good since 2012 ? Those guys.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1jk2xh8m said:
rlkats":1jk2xh8m said:
Sports Hernia":1jk2xh8m said:
rlkats":1jk2xh8m said:
On some better news. I had a really good bowel movement today. Nice and firm. Oh sorry. This is about Anthony Davis. Um um nope don't care

Hahahahahahaha
Congrats on the BM cats! :2thumbs:

Thanks bro lol
But kats, we only got half the story here. What about the stench factor?

You mean on the Trent Baalke Scale?