49ers vs Rams

hoxrox

Reaction score
Stafford picked again. 9ers show they can defend the middle.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Niners are certainly a step ahead of everyone in the division.

Although this was, for all intents and purposes, a home game for SF. The stadium was an absolute sea of red.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Purdy overthrew 3 wide open receivers in this game; on the last one Shanahan looked upset. Something to work on.
Yeah...

...it was Purdys worst game as a starter and he still had a 93 Qb Rating, ran one in and won the game. If he hits a few of those deep shots it would have been a much larger margin of victory.

Gratz to the Rams tho. Gameplan was on point and Stafford looks like his old self.

LTH

Reaction score
Rams lost by 7. I would say they played the Niners tough. I think the Rams are MUCH better than people gave them credit for. I think they are going to be right in it unless they get hit with injuries. We will see how it plays out but I think the Rams are going to win some games this year. I think the lesson here is NEVER underestimate great coaching like McVay.

LTH

Rainger

Reaction score
I ma
Rams lost by 7. I would say they played the Niners tough. I think the Rams are MUCH better than people gave them credit for. I think they are going to be right in it unless they get hit with injuries. We will see how it plays out but I think the Rams are going to win some games this year. I think the lesson here is NEVER underestimate great coaching like McVay.

LTH
I made the comment after the first game that the Rams are WAY better than people think. Last year was an outlier. With Donald back new youth and Stafford back they will be a better than a 500 team and not the train wreck Fade predicted.