4th place

xray

Reaction score
One loss and the Hawks fall to last place in the division . IMO , they better not drop anymore home games or forget winning the NFC west .

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
xray":qf355vss said:
One loss and the Hawks fall to last place in the division . IMO , they better not drop anymore home games or forget winning the NFC west .
It was one game. The west isn't nearly as good as people make it out to be, Niners are trash and the Rams and AZ aren't elite IMO.

OP
OP
xray

xray

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":h6jh1trd said:
xray":h6jh1trd said:
It was one game. The west isn't nearly as good as people make it out to be, Niners are trash and the Rams and AZ aren't elite IMO.

^
What division is better or even as good ?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Arizona won on a missed chip shot field goal, they are not some unbeatable team. Rams were EXREMELY fortunate to win that game yesterday. Wentz literally handed them that game. Yep, giving up on the Hawks after 2 games. Very dot net like.

Geezus.....

They got kicked in the teeth yesterday, it happens. Time to get ready for Sunday. They will bounce back.

nwHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1op8afmm said:
Arizona won on a missed chip shot field goal, they are not some unbeatable team. Rams were EXREMELY fortunate to win that game yesterday. Wentz literally handed them that game. Yep, giving up on the Hawks after 2 games. Very dot net like.

Geezus.....

They got kicked in the teeth yesterday, it happens. Time to get ready for Sunday. They will bounce back.

Totally agree. We’ll said.

balakoth

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":32ua1c0u said:

Geezus.....

Lets be fair.. if Wentz hadn't sprained both ankles.. He might have driven them down that field

Eason meant game over

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
xray":cw8h5sep said:
It’s week 2 of 17. The NFC west is going to beat up on each other.
It’s not panic time yet, but feel free to panic if you so choose as it’s a free country.

Washington49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":66125snz said:
xray":66125snz said:

Dude you're either high or in denial or you just have no clue what you're talking about.

Hawks loss yesterday was a shocker, I get it you're all butthurt about it, but lets get real the NFCW is probably the toughest division in the NFL right now and it not just because of any one team.

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
I’ll never give up on the hawks for making the playoffs. They’ve been pretty good at that.

I’ve given up on them doing anything noteworthy in the playoffs though. Fool me once Pete shame on you, fool me 7 times shame on me.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2q45x0rd said:

Geezus.....

Wentz actually played well. His only INT was off a shovel pass where AD knocked the TE off his route - I think most QBs probably throw that based on timing.

It was actually a really impressive win for the Rams - we gave up the worst special teams TD I've ever seen which was completely self inflicted and still won. With Goff that's a game we always lost, but Stafford led a 4 play TD drive after the special teams gaffe.

Latest posts