-Kelvin Harmon
-Hakeem Butler
-Charles Omenihu
-Isaiah Johnson
-Emmanual Hall
-Kendall Sheffield

jmahon316

Reaction score
I do expect them go grab Riley Ridley if he's still available before our pick. Especially now that Baldwin's future is uncertain

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":gbr6g6s8 said:
gwinnUSAF77":gbr6g6s8 said:
Chawker":gbr6g6s8 said:
David Sills WR West Virginia :179417:

I like the way you think. WV boy myself

One of my favorites in this draft. Don't think we'll take him due to testing. But guy stood out huge when looking at Grier/Wesco. Probably the best player on their offense.

I actually think Jennings was the better WR. Faster, was the security blanket in 2018, had 97 rec. Finds holes in the D. IMO has better hands than Sills too.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Who are the best Leo and 3-Tech type D-lineman still available? I would be happy if all of our remaining picks went to those positions.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
A-Dog":1wg05wb0 said:
Who are the best Leo and 3-Tech type D-lineman still available? I would be happy if all of our remaining picks went to those positions.
I am a fan of Shareef Miller for the Leo role. I thought he would end up going earlier than the talking heads had projected, sometime mid second early third. He's still on the board and I think he is the perfect fit for the LEO. I've only seen him play twice, but each time he jumped off the screen.

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
gwinnUSAF77":26sxcosx said:
Attyla the Hawk":26sxcosx said:
gwinnUSAF77":26sxcosx said:
Chawker":26sxcosx said:
David Sills WR West Virginia :179417:

One of my favorites in this draft. Don't think we'll take him due to testing. But guy stood out huge when looking at Grier/Wesco. Probably the best player on their offense.

I actually think Jennings was the better WR. Faster, was the security blanket in 2018, had 97 rec. Finds holes in the D. IMO has better hands than Sills too.

Hell yea. JENNINGS

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
gwinnUSAF77":az8cxem4 said:
Attyla the Hawk":az8cxem4 said:

Hell yea. JENNINGS

Indeed. Awesome pick

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":1xx3fm5k said:
gwinnUSAF77":1xx3fm5k said:
gwinnUSAF77":1xx3fm5k said:
Attyla the Hawk":1xx3fm5k said:

Hell yea. JENNINGS

Indeed. Awesome pick

He will fill the Slot role well if Dougie is actually done

Latest posts