5-3 Y'all

dunceface

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":46wzfuof said:
We have four games remaining against the 49ers and the Cards. That is where our destiny lies this year.
:179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422:

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The last seven weeks of the season are going to be interesting to say the least.

@ Kansas City
Arizona
@ San Francisco
@ Philadelphia
San Francisco
@ Arizona
St. Louis

sutz

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1316a9jd said:
We have four games remaining against the 49ers and the Cards. That is where our destiny lies this year.
Yep. And you know what, after the 2012 playoffs I think we could go to Santa Clara or Arizona and win a road playoff game if need be. I really think we could. So I think we're in really decent shape considering.

NYCoug

Reaction score
dunceface":1nz94i9k said:
Blitzer88":1nz94i9k said:
I'll take it right now with all the injuries, but once those guys get back and we still end up playing like this then I will be very upset. Right now I am just indifferent about the Hawks so far.

What the damn hell man?
you really think we are that bad even when healthy?
Indifferent? Really? Is that the most accurate word you could use? As in you couldn't care less right now about the Hawks?
Cmon buck up lil buddy, it's not that bad.
We may have had some ugly games and less than polished displays of ideal football execution but indifferent??
I'm indifferent about the world series, the Derrick Rose injury, the Ebola "outbreak"....but the Seahawks?
Never.
As long as we have Beast and Wilson, we have a chance. Come back to the light! :179422:

Awesome f'n post! I'm with ya 100% dunce, especially on the indifference to Ebola. People have been asking me if I'm afraid of catching Ebola when I travel. I say, if I'm meant to get Ebola and die, so be it. Hopefully the team would here about my quest and my death, it would inspire them to repete and then 3pete, and then my death would not be in vain. I actually could not ask for anything more to be quite honest. I will have served my life's purpose like Haley Joel Osment in Pay it Forward or Simon Birch.

Seriously though, Seahawks fans need to buck up a bit. The amount of negativity I'm seeing and hearing at games, on .Net, etc. can't be good for the soul. I don't want that toxic soul, we just won a Super Bowl!

Mojambo

Reaction score
Before you can thrive, you got to survive.

We're surviving.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Reading all the so called fans 'suicidal' reactions to this years results thus far...
Has made me realize just how big the bandwagon has actually grown!
As recently as 2008 they finished the season 4-12...
In 1992 they won 2 games!
I doubt many of these younger fans would have had the fortitude to continue supporting this team when they were truly awful!
These are the 'Glory Days' compared to seasons past!
Current Super Bowl Champions!
Half the season left...
Decimated by injuries, and still scratching out wins!
I'll take 5-3 at this point!
Ugly or not!

Go Hawks!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1maltd1d said:
therealjohncarlson":1maltd1d said:
CANHawk":1maltd1d said:
I ain't scared of no philly and the Sanchez Eagles...

But he's their Sanchize player..
Foles will be back when we play them. Mark it down.

If he is, it will likely be his first game back. Broken collarbones are no joke.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":bv8mf0h1 said:
therealjohncarlson":bv8mf0h1 said:
CANHawk":bv8mf0h1 said:
I ain't scared of no philly and the Sanchez Eagles...

But he's their Sanchize player..
Foles will be back when we play them. Mark it down.

I doubt it. Aaron Rodgers had that injury last year and missed 7 games. Our's is 5 games out. So I think it would be unrealistic to expect him back that early.