We got this NP #5

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score

The Seahawks have a brutal schedule coming up, but so do the other contenders in the NFC. The Saints still have to play the Lions, and have a number of divisional games left on the schedule. The Cowboys get to look forward to a stretch of games that goes Eagles, @Bills, @Dolphins, Lions. And then a road date with the Commanders. The Vikings play the Lions twice. You could even make an argument that the Niners have it tough, too, as they have to face the Eagles and Ravens while also taking on the Seahawks twice. Suffice to say... expect things to change, and expect things to get exciting.

This gives so much more perspective to the top teams in the NFC. Time to breath.....right now we would go play in New Orleans (very winnable) The MSN link has the full article, good read.

sutz

Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? Apparently the Seahawks won't win a game during "The Gauntlet". We are doomed. DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

</sarcasm>
Yep, Seahawks are gonna lose and all the other contenders will go undefeated! We're doomed! :LOL:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Yep, all the NFC contenders will be eating each other before the eventual survivor loses hilariously to Baltimore in the Super Bowl. Bad year for the conference.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? Apparently the Seahawks won't win a game during "The Gauntlet". We are doomed. DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

</sarcasm>

I mean, it's entirely possible we won't. With Stafford playing now we might not even be the favorites next week, let alone the next four games.

I think we can eek out a win or two, but yeah not exactly overflowing with confidence right now with how this team can't seem to put a solid game together.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I mean, it's entirely possible we won't. With Stafford playing now we might not even be the favorites next week, let alone the next four games.

I think we can eek out a win or two, but yeah not exactly overflowing with confidence right now with how this team can't seem to put a solid game together.

Meh. I see what you are saying but I just can't buy into it being that bleak even if we haven't put a complete game together yet. The NFL is a fickle bitch from week-to-week. You just don't know what to expect from ANY team for the most part. Could we lose all games in the next five weeks? Sure! Will we? Not likely. Truth is somewhere in the middle.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You could even make an argument that the Niners have it tough, too, as they have to face the Eagles and Ravens while also taking on the Seahawks twice.
Didn't even realize that the 9ers have that run -

There's hope for the division - separate from the first quarter yesterday ;)