5th Annual mock draft contest : Winner is RECONHawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks Scotte for putting this together! Now I have proof to my girlfriend those hours of draft research actually meant something! ;)

Good job everyone else. I'm looking forward to this next year with the Hawks pick again at #32! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":1fl7a4g2 said:
Awesome, thanks Scotte for putting this together! Now I have proof to my girlfriend those hours of draft research actually meant something! ;)

Good job everyone else. I'm looking forward to this next year with the Hawks pick again at #32! :thirishdrinkers:
I have been married a long time, man. Your girl will never think hours of draft research means something.

Good job.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Throwdown":199ly0iz said:
How Recon and I were the only ones that saw Mosley to the Ravens is beyond me.
As a random act of .net kindness, we were all to throw our drafts to give you a sporting chance. Hence, we all decided behind your back that no one would project Mosley to the Ravens nor Paul Richardson to the Seahawks. Recon went rogue.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Throwdown":48fkmq8h said:
Psh always compete
lol, true dat. Man, you competed and still must feel a bit like the 2003 Miami Hurricanes after getting that championship taken away. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Fiesta_Bowl Man, we should have a stickied thread in the draft forum in honor to each year's champion and you could have a faux wiki-page and have "the reversal" with details of the accompanying emotional distress of having your dreams dashed. ;)

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I was the only contestant to project TE Rashaun Allen to the Seahawks! He's making the most of it (at least so far) as well. I guess that's some consolation. If he ends up All-Pro, I want Recon's 2014 Draft Contest Crown. lol.
Go Deep. ;) Go Hawks!

Seahawks -
Telvin Smith, Marquis Flowers, Donte Johnson
Spencer Long, John Ulrick, Beau Allen, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
Khairi Fortt, Ronald Powell, Carl Bradford, Nate Askew, Brock Croyle, Kevin Pierre-Lewis
Caraun Reid, Dominique Easley
Marcel Jensen, Rashaun Allen, Keith Price, J.C. Copeland, Jay Prosch