Early 2024 Seahawk mock draft

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Here's my first crack for the Seahawk 2024 NFL draft using PFN Mock Draft Simulator -

I traded down from the #15 spot for #24 and #53 spot. I wanted to trade down further but didn’t get a draft pick offer I liked. Therefore went with Daniels at that spot. My focus was QB, DL, and OL for the draft. Seahawks need to upgrade their front seven just as much as they do with safeties. There weren’t any safeties that I was particularly keen on this draft. Kyle Duggar, C. Gardner-Johnson are a couple of safeties the Seahawks can try to add as during FA if they move on from Adams and Diggs. It doesn't matter who you have at safety if you can't win in the trenches. Need to stop the run and pressure the QB. 49ers don't have the best DBs but they are a great defense due their front 7 being so good.

I get that this is unrealistic but it’s a simulator for entertainment. A lot of things are unrealistic at this point. Plenty can happen between now and the draft.

Last edited:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I think they are going to have to pick a safety way higher than you have them taking one. Unless you are ok with having Diggs and Adams back.

Chevy

Reaction score
confusing mock draft when poster doesn't add content to the picks.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Wouldn't Daniels go top ten? And not having a 2nd round pick is a real kick in the nuts.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Wouldn't Daniels go top ten? And not having a 2nd round pick is a real kick in the nuts.
Maybe. But honestly until 5 weeks ago, he would have been lucky to be a second round pick.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Daniels will live in the protocol. Otherwise, very interesting draft! Like it.

12forlife

Reaction score
Daniels will live in the protocol. Otherwise, very interesting draft! Like it.
Might want to read an article or 2 before you assume, u know what that does? Jayden has said he wanted to play more from the pocket this year, but the coaches wanted to max out his athleticism so he ran more then he wanted. Kid only had 40 td passes, so again your right there is no way he could turn into a highly athletic pocket passer in the NFL? Funny I thought that's why coaches are getting paid all that money??? Damn guess I was wrong again?

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm no QB scout, but it sure seems the Hawks should make a play for one of the top three QB's in the draft, Williams, Maye, or Daniels. It seems that Williams and Maye will go in the top three picks, but if the Hawks either jump the Falcons, Saints, and Raiders and move up in the draft, or swing a deal to move up ahead of such QB needy teams just above them, they might get a shot at Daniels.

It's still way early, but I'm already thinking about such things. LOL

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
When I ran the draft simulator last week the Seahawks had the 15th pick. The direction they are currently headed in, they may end up with a top 10 pick in the draft.