7/14/14 change on 710 AM Seattle

Throwdown

Reaction score
davidonmi":2b2xscvq said:
they need to bring brock and salk back and get wassell on the air full time. I really don't care for anyone else on that station.
Moore is a goon. Wyman also sucks, listening to him talk baseball is seriously painful. Groz is probably the worst. And Stelton is boring.
I don't hate oneill as much as everyone else, but if I had the choice I'd rather not listen to him either.

Funny, I find any talk about baseball boring...

Subzero717

Reaction score
Throwdown":15z4tnit said:
davidonmi":15z4tnit said:
they need to bring brock and salk back and get wassell on the air full time. I really don't care for anyone else on that station.
Moore is a goon. Wyman also sucks, listening to him talk baseball is seriously painful. Groz is probably the worst. And Stelton is boring.
I don't hate oneill as much as everyone else, but if I had the choice I'd rather not listen to him either.

Kind of like basketball.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":nnifxq4k said:
Throwdown":nnifxq4k said:
davidonmi":nnifxq4k said:

Kind of like basketball.

No one asks you poke your head in those convos, my man

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Announcement at 3:30pm tomorrow regarding the changes on 7/14. Danny, Bob and Groz were all gone today so it was quite an enjoyable day of radio.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":12bc453m said:
davidonmi":12bc453m said:

Funny, that's the way I feel about NBA talk....... 8)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3rmuib7n said:
Throwdown":3rmuib7n said:
davidonmi":3rmuib7n said:

Funny, no one asked your sweet asses to join in em, but you still do.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Throwdown":1b5j2poh said:
Sports Hernia":1b5j2poh said:
Throwdown":1b5j2poh said:
davidonmi":1b5j2poh said:

Looking to see who asked your opinion of baseball talk................ :stirthepot:

davidonmi

Reaction score
michael grey 10-12

bob and groz 12-3

moore and oneill with wyman (worst show ever created) 3-7

wassell 7-9

amill87

Reaction score
That 3-7 show is going to be brutal. Moore just needs to go.

It's odd that Micheal Grey will be alone for two hours. What's up with that?

OP
OP
Missing_Clink

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
http://mynorthwest.com/444/2561793/Mike ... ped-lineup

Tough break for Danny, but at least he's still got a job. I can't believe the Bob and Groz show was untouched! Does anyone actually like that show?

I'm also really surprised that Michael Grey is getting his own show. He's not even a Seattle guy. He's only been here a year or 2.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
O'Neil is a mess. He'll ruin Moore and Wyman. I was hoping they'd shove him into the background.

I like Michael Grey, but I think Clink has a point and he would be helped by co-hosting with a Seattle guy.

Sadly, Bob and Groz will still be employed.

But we got Brock and Salk back! That's what really matters. ESPECIALLY since it replaces Greenberg and Golic and their moronic anti-analysis. That's like upgrading from Nick Franklin to Robinson Cano.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":2nykvkig said:
Sports Hernia":2nykvkig said:
Throwdown":2nykvkig said:
davidonmi":2nykvkig said:

Anti-stern, anti-silver, anti-NBA I'm all in on, notice how I stay out of game/playoff/personel threads.
Don't be a bitter beer face! 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
davidonmi":1fe52t1n said:
michael grey 10-12

bob and groz 12-3

moore and oneill with wyman (worst show ever created) 3-7

wassell 7-9
I feel bad for Wyman, he has to work with 2 "floaters in the bowl"!

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":onbgrsox said:
O'Neil is a mess. He'll ruin Moore and Wyman. I was hoping they'd shove him into the background.

I like Michael Grey, but I think Clink has a point and he would be helped by co-hosting with a Seattle guy.

But we got Brock and Salk back! That's what really matters. ESPECIALLY since it replaces Greenberg and Golic and their moronic anti-analysis. That's like upgrading from Nick Franklin to Robinson Cano.

I feel like this is a best-case restructure that's realistic and doesn't involve anyone getting fired(which was disappointing). Good point on Grey. I like him too, but not sure he can carry a show on his own. Was thinking Tom would finally get a daytime show, maybe that'd be a good place for him.

The 3pm show is already a dreckfest. I do find it hilarious the 3 worst voices on that station are all stuck together now. Basically 710 is conceding that window to the other 2 stations..

Throwdown

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":85p7zmss said:

Like Moore doesn't already ruin anything he's on anyway. I think the pairing of Wymann and O'neill is going to be pretty good when it comes to NFL talk, and them Moore will come in and dumb it down.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Moore is an idiot, but since he's the stand-in for a lot of the fans out there (and he knows that he's supposed to be the idiot), it actually works for me. Listening to Moore is better than having to listen to a bunch of call-ins from Bothell or wherever stumble through inane questions or self-righteous rants because at least Moore sounds decent on the radio.

He just needs to be paired up with one really smart dude that knows how to counterpoint with decent analysis. Grey was that guy, but O'Neil, while smart, has the worst radio voice and relentless cynicism. He's like a male sports-talk Daria Morgendorffer. He's truly awful.