7 of 9 CBS "experts" pick Seahawks to beat Redskins

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Wow nobody is giving the Vikings a chance, which is weird since they JUST beat the packers. I know it's in cheese land this time, but still.

Here's to a Seahawks-Vikings NFCCG @ Seattle. :cheers:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2a9kqhbp said:
Chukarhawk":2a9kqhbp said:
The hawks looked like crap on Sunday. ZERO pass rush. Add to that the human sieve that is JR sweezy and I'm nervous as all get out about this match up.

Thou shall not speak of this on this forum. Stealing from another poster, "the brain trust" will tell you that the Rams were just an awesome team with the best coach in the NFC West and that we will steamroll over everyone else. I am not saying the Hawks are trash, or going to lose, but I'm tempering my enthusiasm after seeing the performance last week.

I'm encouraged by the fact that the hawks won, but now I add in the 90k+ at FedEx field, east coast trip and road game bug and I'm trying to brace my expectations.

I didn't read many of the type of posts you describe. How often does 'the brain trust' come out of its lair? You've got me scared now! :shock: Should we all brace ourselves and wax negative to hedge against any possible failure? What part of the Rams having a very good defense and a very good coach is incorrect or stretching the truth?

Yes, regardless of how good the Rams are at this point, their success at generating pressure was disturbing, as was our lack of being able to do the same; however, would it be incorrect to say the Redskin D line is nowhere as good as the Rams? Time to stop wringing your hands over the last game and look at the next team as different , because they are. Not saying that guarantees us a win, but c'mon, man! It's playoffs...you gotta stand stall and support your team.

grizbob

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2166xm08 said:
Do not enjoy this. Much rather have the "nobody believes in us" card. I truly believe it is a real thing in today's pro sports.

X ...

youngchew

Reaction score
bestfightstory":pim228p1 said:
I do not see this as encouraging. I thought we call them mediots for good reason??

Basically. The same CBS "experts" predicted the Redskins would go 6-10 last and finish last in the NFC East, and the Eagles would win the division at 10-6. How'd that prediction turn out for 'em? :pukeface:

as several folks have already said in here, the "experts" don't know anymore about football than your educated fan does, and they just hop on with the most popular teams and go by what they see on paper. Their "expert opinoins" aren't worth more than yours or mine.

WarHawks

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3pvon965 said:
Chukarhawk":3pvon965 said:
The hawks looked like crap on Sunday. ZERO pass rush. Add to that the human sieve that is JR sweezy and I'm nervous as all get out about this match up.

Thou shall not speak of this on this forum. Stealing from another poster, "the brain trust" will tell you that the Rams were just an awesome team with the best coach in the NFC West and that we will steamroll over everyone else. I am not saying the Hawks are trash, or going to lose, but I'm tempering my enthusiasm after seeing the performance last week.

I'm encouraged by the fact that the hawks won, but now I add in the 90k+ at FedEx field, east coast trip and road game bug and I'm trying to brace my expectations.

A Hawks fan from Firenze? Cool! Florence is my second favorite city in the world. Wish I could afford to live there part of the year. I'm nervous about this game too, but no more so than any other. I have a feeling we'll pull it out.

Bipolar

Reaction score
the ultimate rookie QB shut out and I like our chances. Go Seahawks!

Latest posts