9ers alternate Unis

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score

razgriz737

Reaction score
Hated-It.jpg

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Man those are horrible. I'm with you Marv... No black alt needed for any team, unless black is already part of the color scheme.

I guess this is just about profits though. A way to sell more jerseys.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
chris98251":1c3b25s3 said:
Oh so they are going to look like the Raiders except red numerals.

...and the black pants, and the red socks, and the trim, and the helmets in their entirety.

But yeah, the shirts of the raiders home jerseys and niners alternate jerseys are both black, true. :)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":29od82il said:
Largent80":29od82il said:
I can't believe the 9ers that live here haven't posted this, but here ya go.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/black-s ... jersey-top

Why would I expect anyone here to care about 49ers uniforms?

BTW...

CD3GkuwWAAI3hdr

...and I think they're god awful.

LMFAO . . . heard they were designed by Colin Kaepernick. Jed has almost single-handedly destroyed any vestige of this franchise's former respectability.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":2hiwaq00 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2hiwaq00 said:
Black with red numbers? They're ugly in my opinion.

Totally agree...and look alot like Kaps practice jersey. Word is it was the players that wanted it and Navorro Bowman had a hand in the design.

When I heard alt uniforms last night, I was hoping '94 throwback unis.

This is fugly.
That the white ones with the red stripe? If so I agree because they were pretty decent.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":2png0h93 said:
I love the Hawk lime greens and own 2 of them....Those 9ers ones are laughable. If you don't love the lime green Hawks ones then great, but you still would admit that even if you hate them they look better than these.
I have one and I get complimented on it all the time. Maybe it's my red hair and being a petite woman wearing an oversized man's jersey?

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2p18e4xx said:
Largent80":2p18e4xx said:
I love the Hawk lime greens and own 2 of them....Those 9ers ones are laughable. If you don't love the lime green Hawks ones then great, but you still would admit that even if you hate them they look better than these.
I have one and I get complimented on it all the time. Maybe it's my red hair and being a petite woman wearing an oversized man's jersey?

I wore mine to the San Diego game and had NOTHING but compliments, that version is #69...Free Rides. A few gals got it, and I had to let em know I'm married.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2qjofwza said:
Largent80":2qjofwza said:

Women rarely understand sarcasm in spoken form. :D

original poster

Reaction score
Excluding the awful mismatch with the helmet I don't think they're half bad at all, personally.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The mock up they had on the Denialzone looked better where they had a good border separate the red numbers from the black. Better them than us those though...... 8)

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1o4u7rco said:
Marvin49":1o4u7rco said:
Largent80":1o4u7rco said:
I can't believe the 9ers that live here haven't posted this, but here ya go.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/black-s ... jersey-top

Why would I expect anyone here to care about 49ers uniforms?

BTW...

CD3GkuwWAAI3hdr

...and I think they're god awful.

LMFAO . . . heard they were designed by Colin Kaepernick. Jed has almost single-handedly destroyed any vestige of this franchise's former respectability.

Nah...Colin started wearing a black with red numbers jersey in practice in 2011 or 2012. Actually, all of the QBs did.

Jim-Harbaugh-Colin-Kaepernick-49ers-black-jersey.jpg

The players really liked the look so asked the team to adopt it as an alt uniform.

Among the players, it was principally designed by Navorro Bowman.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":1nbxbfgn said:

Appealing to their fans. They were all Raider fans anyway until a few years ago, and will be Raider fans again in a couple of years.

Marvin49

Reaction score
JSeahawks":odkcai0i said:
chris98251":odkcai0i said:

Appealing to their fans. They were all Raider fans anyway until a few years ago, and will be Raider fans again in a couple of years.

Every time I read peeps say that it tells me only that the person who says that has absolutely no idea what the rivalry is like between the Raiders and Niners.

I can see Giants fans and As fans switching teams, but NOT Niners/Raiders. Those fans hate each other.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Marvin49":uohbr5nl said:
JSeahawks":uohbr5nl said:
chris98251":uohbr5nl said:

Every time I read peeps say that it tells me only that the person who says that has absolutely no idea what the rivalry is like between the Raiders and Niners.

I can see Giants fans and As fans switching teams, but NOT Niners/Raiders. Those fans hate each other.

You're probably right about the die hards. But not the casual fans who make up probably 80% of every teams fan base, the guys who go to the games and wear the gear cuz its the cool thing to do.

Marvin49

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1aoh9gjj said:
Marvin49":1aoh9gjj said:
JSeahawks":1aoh9gjj said:
chris98251":1aoh9gjj said:

You're probably right about the die hards. But not the casual fans who make up probably 80% of every teams fan base, the guys who go to the games and wear the gear cuz its the cool thing to do.

Don't think its just the diehards. Its almost a culture thing. Its the FANS that can't stand each other. I'm sure there are some who switch back and forth, but it's Raider fans who wear Sapp and Rice jerseys and have no clue those guys played for another team before the Raiders that drive me nuts.