9ers @ Falcons

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Not watching don't want to jinx it (also never putting a favorite seahawk in my avatar pic ever again). The refs have really been shitty so far this year, they are absolutely impacting the watchability for me, incredibly annoying, blatantly bad on the ones that get "reviewed" from the head office and are mind numbingly unexplainable..

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Not watching don't want to jinx it (also never putting a favorite seahawk in my avatar pic ever again). The refs have really been shitty so far this year, they are absolutely impacting the watchability for me, incredibly annoying, blatantly bad on the ones that get "reviewed" from the head office and are mind numbingly unexplainable..
“Holding” is incredibly subjective and varies so much from crew to crew.

It’s absolutely amazing how blatant holds don’t get called (right in front of a ref), then the next thing you know a totally phantom hold gets called.

It’s very hard not to believe that theses types of penalties are used (at times) to steer games.
I used to believe that the refs/NFL were above reproach but I don’t anymore.
I’ve been focusing on holding this season in all the games I watch, and I believe holding occurs in the majority of plays. The big issue is how/when it’s called/ not called.
There is absolutely no consistency.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Mariota looks as though he has some renewed confidence.
I’ve always considered him a hot & cold type player but maybe he’s actually gotten his manure all in one pile.