Gritty and huge win! Seahawks are 1st in the NFC!

W

Welshers

This is a great win against a good team. We were super banged up and only had a rookie RB who had two carries in his career. Our play calling was great and we got some WR reverses in there to make up for RB deficiencies. The defense played better then the score shows, we ended up playing really soft on their final 3 TD drives. Yes they were banged up too but they have still been on a roll recently. The D really stepped up today and so did Tre Flowers. Bobby was great Kittle and Jimmy got hurt but it was after the game was out of reach. We handled them easily, and it was without a lot of our key defensive guys. We got to the QB consistently with a banged up D. Dallas stepped up. We scored 37 points with our 4th string RB starting the game.

This D is going to be OK. Next week we will have Griffin and Jamal back and have Dunlap in for his first game. May have Snacks and some other guys in as well. That's a huge step up in our D. And we played this well WITHOUT them. Huge win against our main rivals. Great game. Great win. Russel played great and is back in firm control of the MVP race. He may have a shot at the single season TD record. Super proud of this team and the coaching. Great bounce back.

PS:
Everything else went our way as well today. The rams lost and GB lost as well, meaning we our alone as first in the NFC!

TypeSly

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1cltpcm1 said:
Yes sir. Good post.
Weird, I had the same response. I really thought that this game was going to be hella tough, but instead this game gave me a renewed confidence.

Somos doces

Reaction score
TypeSly":9c2bz6p3 said:
jamescasey1124":9c2bz6p3 said:
Yes sir. Good post.
Weird, I had the same response. I really thought that this game was going to be hella tough, but instead this game gave me a renewed confidence.
Agreed.

At the same time, this game also emphasized how difficult it is for an NFL team to win when its main contributors aren't able to take the field at peak effectiveness. As a Seahawks fan, though — ha ha! 8)