A couple plays a game I'd like to see Sherm at WR.

chris98251

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":3gatm470 said:
Now this is why I don't post anymore on this site, when ppl make dumb threads like this smh.. 3 and 4 years ago this board wasn't like this

There have always been dumb threads, there have always been trolls, there have always been stupid people and idiots, if not for policing the forums and society we would have chaos.

hangumhi

Reaction score
Good lord it's like this thread starter thinks they're on an online forum where people can post their thoughts without being attacked and called names...what were they thinking?

Sarcasm aside playing both ways is not unheard of. This is not a stupid thread. Linemen line up in skills positions at times and have done so for decades. Is it crazier to play Sherman at wide out a few times a year or to play your pro bowlers on special teams? Special teams is a death trap but i don't hear anyone mentioning the fact that the Hawks play starters on it.

Along the same line I'd like to see Lockett at DB. Great speed great tenacity great quickness great size and i love to see wr's cconverted to DB'S because they think like a wide out.

Tical21

Reaction score
I dunno, I remember watching him play against UW as a frosh thinking he was going to be a superstar WR in the NFL. If we had a bye week coming up I may consider trying some kind of package but at this point we kind of just have to roll with what we've got.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Why not give a proper opportunity to Richardson and Norwood first? We are not that desperate as some people here make it seem like especially at the WR position.

Oh and I also wouldn't trade for Vincent Jackson.

AVL

Reaction score
Why not? Worrying about injury is no way to live. I'm in this to be entertained, dammit, and Sherman trash talking a

corner on the field would be entertaining as hell.

I think it's great that we have varying opinions on almost every subject.

It's too bad they are often presented as fact.

CANHawk

Reaction score
hangumhi":18i7mvst said:
Good lord it's like this thread starter thinks they're on an online forum where people can post their thoughts without being attacked and called names...what were they thinking?

True, but sometimes people just need to be informed that their idea is bad. Appropriate feedback helps people form better and more rational opinions. This whole "everyone is a special and unique flower with beautiful and valuable ideas" is leading to the downfall of western society.

That said, I really wish I could line Sherm up at WR in Madden. That'd be fun...

idahohawk

Reaction score
We are thin at DB.

Our offense is at par, if not better than last year.

I'd rather see our defense get some swagger back. Right now they are either injured, or fat & happy with their SBXLIII glory.

Sunday will tell a lot. Very winnable game, but the D will need to make a statement.

Rainman":2f3j0xbh said:
At 6'3" I think he'd be our tallest WR and he does have a bit of experience from his Stanford days...

peppersjap

Reaction score
i think it is a great idea, Lockette is so great on special teams that we could just switch him and Sherman.......all problems solved! Now back to banging my head against the wall, I do that a lot this year when I talk Seahawks with all the new fans we seemed t have acquired. I just don't remember all these fans before we had Russell Wilson?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'd like to see him make a couple receptions tomorrow, off Cam Newton. That's Sherm at his WR best.