A little reflection what if?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BASF":2lecoen7 said:
What if Warner doesn't blow his knee out in game one? I believe we win our first Super Bowl that year.

What if Tom Rouen hadn't shanked a few punts giving Green Bay a few short field scores? We probably would have lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but we would have beaten the Eagles and Panthers.
What if we win just one more game in 1986 and make the playoffs. We win our first Super Bowl that's what.

BASF

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2lo9ft0f said:
BASF":2lo9ft0f said:
What if Warner doesn't blow his knee out in game one? I believe we win our first Super Bowl that year.

What if Tom Rouen hadn't shanked a few punts giving Green Bay a few short field scores? We probably would have lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but we would have beaten the Eagles and Panthers.
What if we win just one more game in 1986 and make the playoffs. We win our first Super Bowl that's what.

The injury to Krieg killed us mid-season. I believe we would have made the Super Bowl, but no one was beating that Giants team that year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BASF":2or5pqtf said:
hawksfansinceday1":2or5pqtf said:
BASF":2or5pqtf said:

The injury to Krieg killed us mid-season. I believe we would have made the Super Bowl, but no one was beating that Giants team that year.
Well we did in the regular season, 17-12 iirc (didn't look it up, honest). Granted it was at home but we could've played with them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":jbs1vjd6 said:
chris98251":jbs1vjd6 said:
When you guys are bored do you take a knife and cut open old scars also ?

I find then squeezing a little lemon juice into the wound adds to the fun

..and salt....and tequila.....