A story about Kam Chancellor...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
...told hilariously via the tweets of a former Arizona Cardinal:

Hamza Abdullah ‏@HamzaAbdullah21 1h
Kam Chancellor....man listen to this story I'm about to tell y'all.... #HardestHitters

We was playing the Seahawks an one of our Tight Ends decided to run a crossing route. I don't know why the coaches put that play in the plan

He ran this crossing route and started to drift, and on the other side of that drift lived a young man. A 6 foot 5 230 pound young man.

This young man hates visitors. He has a sign on his yard that says..."Trespassers will be Hugged & THUGGED"

The ball arrived and our Tight End caught the ball. We all jumped in synchronized jubilation, but before our fist pump could reach the sky

We saw that 6 foot 5 young man. And unfortunately, he saw our Tight End..... MAN LISTEN!!!

This young man hit this Tight End SO HARD, I swear I saw that TE's soul leave Qwest Field right on that 35 yard line.

He hit him so hard the entire stadium went mute. They didn't want to cheer someone being killed on the field.

He hit that man so hard, the next day our Tight End went on IR with a hamstring injury. How you hit a man so hard, he tear his hamstring?

That young mans name is/was/is Kam Chancellor. From that point on, I made it known to all of our Tight Ends "don't cross that mans bridge"

Adrian Wilson told me this: "Hamza. There is a young man in seattle, that when they let him play, he's going to be the best" #HardestHitters

I saw him flatback a Linebacker for the Chargers on a kickoff from a standstill. I'm not telling y'all what I think. #HardestHitters

I'm telling you what I know #HardestHitters

Greenhell

Reaction score
Anyone remember the play/TE who Cam killed?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Todd Heap had a rough day then - because he got blown UP on that block!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I love the gif of Cam levelling three Az players on a punt return. Forgot who it was returning the punt but he kinda stared at Kam and went "Damn!"

OP
OP
DavidSeven

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2hyw5e2c said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQYvz9iXMQ

But wait, that can't be it, this was on an INT return, not a crossing route. Hold on...

Abdullah might have just misremembered some of the details. That's definitely a hit to remember...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3vq8tron said:
I love the gif of Cam levelling three Az players on a punt return. Forgot who it was returning the punt but he kinda stared at Kam and went "Damn!"

That was Browner that did the 3 in 1 play.

In reply to those tweets, Kam is that man!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1w3yhy9s said:
PlinytheCenter":1w3yhy9s said:

That was Browner that did the 3 in 1 play.

In reply to those tweets, Kam is that man!

Doh! :34853_doh:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I love the props from Adrian Wilson, in my opinion, Wilson is third behind Polamalu and Reed as the great safeties of the last decade. To be consistently relevant on a consistently irrelevant team like the Cardinals is no easy task and Wilson was damn good for them.

themunn

Reaction score
The quote from Wilson to me suggests that it might be from 2010 rather than 2011, "when they let him play" suggests he was still the backup to Milloy at the time

NYCoug

Reaction score
Excellent stuff from Hamza Abdullah, a truly great Coug. And way to go Kam Chancellor, the hardest hitting safety in the league, for earning his reputation as a bad ass dude.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Vernon Davis knows he's supposed to understand this post, but can't really remember why. Somebody told him once.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":8eca418x said:
Vernon Davis knows he's supposed to understand this post, but can't really remember why. Somebody told him once.

He pulled up limp because he heard Kam's footsteps when Sherman intercepted that pass.

Latest posts