Aaron Donald highest paid non qb player ever

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
GM’s have been backloading contracts for decades. Everyone does it. The cap is still the cap. There’s a competition committee and profit sharing amongst the owners. The NFLPA agreed to this. There is no conspiracy

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Other than you saying Baker Mayfield is better than him, which is hilarious.
Are you insane I said he had less 3 and outs than Wilson’s ass. Mayfield isn’t on par with Wilson’s deep ball he’s more of a more mobile version of Mark Brunell

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I've been over the Wilson thing since he left. I've literally been saying it's time to move on.
But ok, thanks for the advice, and thanks for assuming that you actually know what I'm feeling. I got over that crap a long time ago. He's gone, and it was time for both sides to move on.
Not even worth talking about, waste of time.

RedAlice

Reaction score
F the Rams, sincerely. Sports hate is fun, you should try it sometime. But you're so busy spending all your time on a SEAHAWKS board.
I never said the Rams were not a great team, they're damn good.

I am not spending all my time on a SEAHAWKS board.

but when I do, your hate I so love.

RedAlice

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I've been over the Wilson thing since he left. I've literally been saying it's time to move on.
But ok, thanks for the advice, and thanks for assuming that you actually know what I'm feeling. I got over that crap a long time ago. He's gone, and it was time for both sides to move on.
Not even worth talking about, waste of time.

love your emotion.

respect it. More than you know.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, I don't care nearly as much as you think I do. It's just fun messing with Rams fans.
Go Hawks

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Reaction score
Saw this recap on a reddit thread. The 1st year cap vs 2nd year fle this list of players is insane. Rams are setting themselves for a repeat but 2023 will be a lot tougher. You can only kick the can down the road so many times.
The last few years I've heard a lot about that mortgaging the future thing. But if they have 6 r 7 straight winning seasons, a bunch of playoff games and a couple championships, I would say its worth it. Even if they have to go through a couple rough rebuilding seasons when it all comes due. The template is set. They know what it takes to build a good team.

W

Welshers

There's no way in hell they could magically afford all these stars. But people will continue to believe that what they want, I stick to my opinion.
This is high quality trolling Soulfish. You got multiple people to write extensive responses over one sentence. Kudos.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thx, very easy to get people worked up. Meh, I have my opinion, if people don't like it, couldn't care less.
I think they are sketchy behind closed doors. I'm done talking about this. F the Rams.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Thx, very easy to get people worked up. Meh, I have my opinion, if people don't like it, couldn't care less.
I think they are sketchy behind closed doors. I'm done talking about this. F the Rams.
Are you done talking about this because you have absolutely nothing to support your opinion and those who disagree with you have provided actual facts making you look completely foolish?

Lagartixa

Reaction score

The thing is that the salary cap isn't "behind closed doors." All the numbers are available. And you have still completely failed to produce even a single example of something that could possibly be construed as suspicious, much less any actual example of wrongdoing.

In fact, what appears to upset you is when the Rams extend a star player at a top-of-the-market price, which is, y'know, the opposite of how actual cheating on the cap would look.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I do not know what is going to happen this season.

Maybe nothing does, but if the Rams win a second SB in a row, someone is checking on Soul, right?