Aaron Rodgers goes off on Packers

RedAlice

Reaction score
It is a very interesting read, here.

Wilson was your hero. He gave you all heaven.

If Wilson wasn’t him, you have no Lombardi.

Eta: where is that pic of his first wife? His character was known.

Last edited:

GGotskill

Reaction score
It is a very interesting read, here.

Eta: where is that pic of his first wife? His character was known.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I am simply admitting facts.

I think KW is an idiot now. But I appreciate he gave me my first feeling of a SB win.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Shall I repeat myself:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Oh, I agree with what you're saying. Russell is obsessed with his image, is politically correct to such a point where it's laughable. Rodgers is the polar opposite, couldn't give a rip about his image, says whatever comes to his mind. So yes, they are both 'equally weird'.

Let me put it this way: Which person would you rather see dating your daughter, Russell or Rodgers?

I'd actually admire Rodger's candor if it was even remotely accurate. But his poor persecuted Aaron syndrome continuing to tell everyone that the league and Packers are out to get him is not only delusional, but it's lame and annoying for fans to listen to.

As I said, he's gone from fun awesome QB to watch to a player I actively root against now because I'm tired of hearing his nonsense.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'd actually admire Rodger's candor if it was even remotely accurate. But his poor persecuted Aaron syndrome continuing to tell everyone that the league and Packers are out to get him is not only delusional, but it's lame and annoying for fans to listen to.

As I said, he's gone from fun awesome QB to watch to a player I actively root against now because I'm tired of hearing his nonsense.

Why were you rooting for him to begin with? What is that different to you between Packers and Jets?

He has always spouted nonsense.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Why were you rooting for him to begin with? What is that different to you between Packers and Jets?

He has always spouted nonsense.

He was always aloof and too cool for school, but he didn't start doing his persecuted Aaron thing, eating clay and spouting his hippie nonsense until the last 4-5 years.

So yeah, I used to enjoy watching him play. How could you not? He was fun to watch.

Threedee

Reaction score
I clearly stated:

I think KW is an idiot. Not KW is an idiot.

Idk, shall we discuss why many here think RW is one?

(Has to do with post Rams)
Okay. Is it something to do with his personal life? Lots of people here do think Wilson is an idiot.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I like Rodgers. He says what he wants. Big deal. He's earned that right. I don't get why everybody thinks it should be a seen but not heard world.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Speaking of Kurt Warner....I saw a book of his in a second hand store for free...and did not pick it up. All THings Possible. Did not really care at the time. Probably still dont.

On topic, yes the Jets will be interesting for a few games this year.

morgulon1

Reaction score
One day psychologists will identify the mental illness that comes from being a star NFL quarterback. The symptoms are (1) a feeling of invincibility, (2) delusional thinking, and (3) being convinced of your superiority over everyone else. The first case was Joseph William Namath in the 1960s, but the height of the illness was during the 2020s. Very few star QBs escaped the illness, notably Kurt Warner.

It makes some of them sexually assault.