All White Uniforms

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
These look so fresh and clean but I can see how when they are subjected to blood, sweat, grass, paint and perhaps other bodily fluids they might have it’s drawbacks.

bigcc

Reaction score
Clearly an AI design. Look at the fingers. AI may be good, but it's not perfect. Seahawks is also spelled Seawks on the shoulder.

That said, too much white.
Fingers/letters are the first things to look at for blips in the matrix 😂

But I agree, as a whole I've always found dark jerseys more visually appealing

To this day deion branch is the worst seahawk of all time for introducing neon green, asshole

That and taking a 1st plus huge contract when MOSS was available for cheaper and a 4th

Anyone defending deion is no friend of mine

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Clearly an AI design. Look at the fingers. AI may be good, but it's not perfect. Seahawks is also spelled Seawks on the shoulder.

That said, too much white.
AI is hilarious when generating images like that. Notice the bar code wrist bands -- that's something a machine would think of because it just doesn't know any better. And it can't seem to wrap its metal mind around fingers and toes, they almost always look janky.

(AI also had a hard time with the concept of guitars and guitar strings. I've seen some really funny attempts.)

Last edited:

sutz

Reaction score
Not a fan of any unicolor look. Too much white for me. Oh, and the Seahawks "spelling error" is a wrinkle in the fabric. ;)

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's weird I usually hate white uniforms in the NFL because of the multiple color requirements but that looks pretty good. College gets uniforms right for the traditional white uniforms.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I don't hate it, but I think our blue helmet really makes the blue in the uniforms pop when we go white over white. That said, grey pants with either the blue or white jersey with our blue helmet is my favorite uniform look (currently). Throwbacks all day every day if it were up to me.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Came across this concept for white helmets on social media. What do you guys (and gals) think?

View attachment 65244
I like the helmet idea personally, but the uniform I would have to pass. After the 1st quarter, it wouldn't be white anymore and might show evidence of what's really out on the field with a bunch of men. Especially out on some of those questionable fields out there, I believe the Commanders field turf comes to mind.