Alright, who else never gave up?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I got quiet, kicked the kids out of the house, wrenched the crap out of my Seahwaks ball the whole game, but never gave up! These games are stressful though man! New nickname: Heart attack Hawks!

Greenhell

Reaction score
You NEVER doubt the resolve of Russell Wilson and the Hawks! NEVER!

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Never gave up!!!!!! Truth. I was worried, stressed, and pissed off, yes, but I knew this team and the fans would not let up until clock shut down. our Seahawks wanted to win as much as us. It was written all over their faces.

BillHawks

Reaction score
I didn't give up, mostly because I was too drunk. The Rams game felt like we were getting our butts whipped, this game felt like the Bucs were getting lucky. Definitely feel better about this week than last week.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Absolutely didn't give up at all. I was annoyed at the score but that's it.

Go Hawks!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'll stand up and eat my crow, I gave up. These last 2 games really got me in a bad mindset. Happy we came out with a win somehow.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I feel bad for everyone who had to watch this on TV. It is easier to cope when you are stuck there in the stadium I think.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I never gave up, and as soon as we scored before half to make it 21-7 I felt confident that we would win.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
I have up reading this board until game end.

Go Seahawks!!!!!

minormillikin

Reaction score
If you were feeling certain we were going to win when it was 21-0, you're either new to football or just bad at math.

That said, I figured at 21-0 it was still early enough to get back in the game, so I didn't go anywhere.

Digsbone

Reaction score
I never give up I always know we have a chance, even when everyone puts there head down around me. I stay strong and believe in the team.

HawkWow

Reaction score
minormillikin":3jp4ez0o said:
If you were feeling certain we were going to win when it was 21-0, you're either new to football or just bad at math.

That said, I figured at 21-0 it was still early enough to get back in the game, so I didn't go anywhere.

I felt the same. Very concerned down by 21...but if the hapless Bucs could rack up 21, why couldn't we, the better team and at home, in the same time frame? That was my position...then when we scored the 1st TD, I genuinely felt we'd pull out the win. I'm to the point now where I no longer care whether the wins are ugly or not. Another win and another week closer to the return of Okung and Breno. We might get that Harvin guy too. Who knows?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I was pissed, but I felt like we had a good chance after that first TD. We got caught with our pants down, but came through.

Greenhell

Reaction score
VaporHawk":3oa2le3z said:
I feel bad for everyone who had to watch this on TV. It is easier to cope when you are stuck there in the stadium I think.

It was hard to listen Kenny Alberts licking the Bucs bare feet all day. All damn game long.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Honest to GOD?, I knew that Pete would go in at half time and prod the guys with a speech that maybe went something like " REALLY!?, here at home and in front of all the Seahawks loving crowd? , REALLY?!!", Or, something along those lines.
But after being bitch mauled by the Rams on Monday Night and coming out with a victory, I knew that spotting the Bucs 21 points early in the game, wasn't going to be the end of the comeback that the Seahawks were going to make, and WIN THIS GAME.
I even told my Wife that we were going to win in OT, BEFORE, the second half even started, and that is the truth.
I have that much faith in these guys, because they've earned it.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
Never gave up. Posted a victory when it was 21-0. Knew that Tampa had given there best shot, done their trick plays, gave it all they had. They did not have the actual skills to outplay us for 4th quarters.

Was I nervous. Sure. :)