Alright, who else never gave up?

birdman5

Reaction score
I'm just glad the OC gave up on his first half play calling and changed it up! Otherwise, none of us are quite as pleased as we are now.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Well I stood up in my section damn near the whole game, screamed like a maniac, and said "there's still plenty of time left" so I guess you can count me in. I have no proof of this though since I didn't post it on a social media platform or on here.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Who the hell would give up on this team after last year's playoffs?

Meedsy

Reaction score
Never gave up for a second. I was just wondering how they were going to pull it off! I was looking forward to seeing how it all played out1

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ly2ytb3 said:
Didn't even think of giving up.

Just changed from the couch to the recliner and changed jerseys to switch momentum at half time.

You're welcome.
If you claim credit for the second-half comeback, then you were responsible for the first-half suckitude of epic proportions. :devil:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1lrdyyrj said:
JSeahawks":1lrdyyrj said:
Didn't even think of giving up.

Just changed from the couch to the recliner and changed jerseys to switch momentum at half time.

You're welcome.
If you claim credit for the second-half comeback, then you were responsible for the first-half suckitude of epic proportions. :devil:

I switched jerseys and under shirts at half. I fully accept responsibility.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Never gave up, but I don't think there's any problem with some people having doubt. After all the games last year and this year and these same threads poping up after every comeback, I just can't not root until the end.

dbmack

Reaction score
I was getting a bit antsy but I never gave up. mr dbmack likes to watch the games on at least a half hour delay so he can skip commercials and half time. I was following it via Twitter on my phone so I knew what was going on in real time but I had to keep it to myself so he wouldn't know what was happening.

TwilightError

Reaction score
This time I did not give up. It was obvious that a comeback was on its way, even in 21-0.

Latest posts