• Proposed new 12 flag

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • I'm an opposing team's fan and scared of either option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
Largent80":3a5ws0v1 said:
I want to tell you how cool Brian is (alt. flag distributor) I ordered this morning, and he contacted me....when he found out my band was playing in Vegas this weekend he paid the extra money to 1 day ship it to me. I will sport it in Vegas baby, pics will follow.

A VERY stand up dude, and please support this fellow 12.

9er fans?....get a friggin life....do you have to pollute every thread on this board?

Thanks for the shout out Largent80! It was great chatting with you and will be my honor to drape you in the ALT 12 flag while you and the band perform at the Rock n Roll Marathon in Vegas! Hopefully you'll get to stop by Scooter's Pub with all the Vegas 12s to watch some of the game! GO HAWKS!

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
Largent80":tbwc5mue said:
C-Dub":tbwc5mue said:
Bought one a few weeks back. He shipped it to the wrong house, and still waiting for it to get to my current place before I head out west for the game.

You should contact him, he was really cool with me.

C-Dub: I tried replying to you via FB but it says I can't reply to you due to your account settings. I have checked your tracker number again and it says: Your item was delivered at 4:34 pm on November 12, 2013 in SPOKANE, WA 99223.

I don't want others to get the perception that I shipped it to the wrong house by accident; you provided the shipping address s the "old house" and did send me a message via FB that you had mistakenly put the wrong shipping addy and gave me the new one. Unfortunately, I did not have the new addy with me when I went to ship and pulled the "wrong" address that was provided via PayPal. I apologize that your flag did not arrive in the time that it should, but it is now showing delivered. Did you not receive it? If not, as I recommended to you on 9 NOV, you should provide your tracking number to your local post office and they should correct it for you and deliver your package. If not, we make a claim for the $50 insurance your package came with. You're the only one that hads had a glitch, so let me know what you would like to do.

C-Dub

Reaction score
LDOseahawks17":3cr0n06m said:
Largent80":3cr0n06m said:
C-Dub":3cr0n06m said:
Bought one a few weeks back. He shipped it to the wrong house, and still waiting for it to get to my current place before I head out west for the game.

You should contact him, he was really cool with me.

C-Dub: I tried replying to you via FB but it says I can't reply to you due to your account settings. I have checked your tracker number again and it says: Your item was delivered at 4:34 pm on November 12, 2013 in SPOKANE, WA 99223.

I don't want others to get the perception that I shipped it to the wrong house by accident; you provided the shipping address s the "old house" and did send me a message via FB that you had mistakenly put the wrong shipping addy and gave me the new one. Unfortunately, I did not have the new addy with me when I went to ship and pulled the "wrong" address that was provided via PayPal. I apologize that your flag did not arrive in the time that it should, but it is now showing delivered. Did you not receive it? If not, as I recommended to you on 9 NOV, you should provide your tracking number to your local post office and they should correct it for you and deliver your package. If not, we make a claim for the $50 insurance your package came with. You're the only one that hads had a glitch, so let me know what you would like to do.
Oh sweet.

Must have checked the mail too early on Tuesday. Wasn't home yesterday till late.

Thanks for the update. You have been great with feedback, and I have and still do recommend you to fellow 12's for flags.

C-Dub

Reaction score
LDOseahawks17":wd5wgahg said:
Thanks C-Dub! And lemme know if you two find each other!
Sexy ass flag, man. Looks even better in person and just in time for my drive over to Seattle.

rsm650

Reaction score
I like the current one. I guess it's just because of the tradition of raising the flag with that design.

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
C-Dub":3nya64iu said:
LDOseahawks17":3nya64iu said:
Thanks C-Dub! And lemme know if you two find each other!
Sexy ass flag, man. Looks even better in person and just in time for my drive over to Seattle.

SO glad it FINALLY got there AND you think she's sexy! Are you going to the Vikings game? If so, I hope to see you in some pics and MAYBE on TV! Look for the other ALT 12ers there as I know of quite a few that are going to the game. There's the 3rd Ave Booligans that tailgate around there that fly ALT 12s. Just don't mitake it for the "other" new looking flag called the Jersey 12; it only has one row of border feathers...

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
I purchased two of them, one for the Las Vegas Sea Hawkers and one for personal use. The LV Sea Hawkers raise the new one before every game and I use mine at home in front of the house and also bring it to wave after our touchdowns!

Brian is doing a great thing here. he is also working on a new flag as well.

GO HAWKS!

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
Seahawkfaninvegas":hn6nc89m said:
I purchased two of them, one for the Las Vegas Sea Hawkers and one for personal use. The LV Sea Hawkers raise the new one before every game and I use mine at home in front of the house and also bring it to wave after our touchdowns!

GO HAWKS!

Thanks for your support Seahawkfaninvegas and to the LasVegas Seahawkers! It was definitley a proud and humbling moment to see the ALT 12 raised for the first time at a place like Scooter's Pub, a Hawks Nest fuil of supporting 12s! As soon as I can figure out how to get pics posted, I'll share...

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
Largent80":2ozsi0k5 said:
I wish I had the car flag, I could have rocked that sucker all the way to Vegas.

I'm just hoping your 2x3 gets there in time!

Largent80

Reaction score
LDOseahawks17":2pxhb8l8 said:
Largent80":2pxhb8l8 said:
I wish I had the car flag, I could have rocked that sucker all the way to Vegas.

I'm just hoping your 2x3 gets there in time!

Me too, and HawkinVegas I may be able to swing over there for the first half, then we have to go set up at 2:30 we play at 4:30, come introduce yourself if you can make it. Also playing with us is an excellent Clapton tribute band.

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
How do i get the new 12th man flag??? I want to buy this and live in Seattle. Please send me an email to or pm me: socialmisfit at dot com

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
LDOseahawks17":1m643bbx said:
Seahawkfaninvegas":1m643bbx said:

GO HAWKS!

Thanks for your support Seahawkfaninvegas and to the LasVegas Seahawkers! It was definitley a proud and humbling moment to see the ALT 12 raised for the first time at a place like Scooter's Pub, a Hawks Nest fuil of supporting 12s! As soon as I can figure out how to get pics posted, I'll share...

See if this works:
RJ12flyinghighinsun zps5781d8dd

LDOseahawks17

Reaction score
Well today was a good and proud day for the ALT 12. I got my car flags in and onto my Hawkmobile and then, just when I didn't think it could be better, Largent80 ends up at the NFL Network Studios to see 3HAWK, gets himself all over Twitter, and tops it off by getting Russell Wilson's autograph on his ALT 12 flag!

Carflagfront zps17b7d09c
ScreenShot2013 11 19at81132PM zps02f678a9
3HAWKAUTOGRAPHEDALT12 zps0737cd08