Alton Robinson

getnasty

Reaction score
Hoping he gets the the opportunity in obvious pass downs now the Bruce is done for the year. We need some speed on the edge.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
getnasty":nrht6gm6 said:
Hoping he gets the the opportunity in obvious pass downs now the Bruce is done for the year. We need some speed on the edge.

Is this an assumption? Or do you know something I don't?

Just curious, I haven't read or viewed anything saying he is out and word I heard on the radio was it was believed to be a sprain.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
RichNhansom":197yi7gf said:
getnasty":197yi7gf said:

Just curious, I haven't read or viewed anything saying he is out and word I heard on the radio was it was believed to be a sprain.

Done for the year with an ACL

RichNhansom

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3rijuokz said:
getnasty":3rijuokz said:

Never mind: Ivotuk posted in another thread.

Seattle Seahawks

Injury updates: Seahawks’ Bruce Irvin, Marquise Blair both out for season

gowazzu02

Reaction score
No time like the present for him right? Also how long is the 2nd round pick out of Tennessee out for?

tersal

Reaction score
gowazzu02":xnuayo2b said:
No time like the present for him right? Also how long is the 2nd round pick out of Tennessee out for?
PUP 4 more weeks then allow time to get in game shape and learn to fit in the system remember he has not practiced hopefully can contribute in the playoffs.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Someone, either Alton or De'Andre, is going to have a great opportunity to make a name for themselves. A bit earlier than anticipated, but I'm hopeful.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed Robinson has been inactive both weeks. I haven't heard anything about an injury. If he was so good in camp, why hasn't he had a chance to show it in a game?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Erebus":3kjhgq73 said:
I'm really disappointed Robinson has been inactive both weeks. I haven't heard anything about an injury. If he was so good in camp, why hasn't he had a chance to show it in a game?

For purposes of this discussion, who would you have sat in his place?

Erebus

Reaction score
Basis4day":3k6s35pg said:
Erebus":3k6s35pg said:

For purposes of this discussion, who would you have sat in his place?

Bellore.

Latest posts