Amazon prime

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Maybe it’s just my crappy Wi-Fi but I really don’t like watching a streamed game. The quality sucks.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I guess it’s still better than pre HDTV but still it sucks. Seems to me that the league has to be losing viewers because of the streaming. This is the first Thursday game I’ve watched this season. Too much effort to stream this instead of channel surfing

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I'm on work wifi right now so it's not the greatest but at home it's a better picture than Sunday Ticket/DirecTV.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
It’s the future. hell it’s the present. The Sunday ticket package is up for renewal and the only bidders are streamers. Apple TV and Google are the front runners. The days of cable and dishes are done.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
It’s the future. hell it’s the present. The Sunday ticket package is up for renewal and the only bidders are streamers. Apple TV and Google are the front runners. The days of cable and dishes are done.
If that’s true what do I do with the rabbit ears on my tv?

JPatera76

Reaction score
So far every second of this broadcast has been about the 49ers, even when seattle had the ball
Yeah thats an understatement... Not looking at it and hearing it while working at my PC you'd think this was a 49er home game... and would barely know they were playing seattle.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
So far every second of this broadcast has been about the 49ers, even when seattle had the ball
I love your avatar bro. Shits hilarious. Can’t stop humming ‘thank you for being a friend ‘every time you post.

GemCity

Reaction score
Mine looks amazing.

PS. This defense sucks