Celebrating Bobo

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I like what the kid is doing and, if he’s worthy, I hope he makes the roster. Maybe it’s me… but if he’s what we have to celebrate and rally around he’s not going to be a secret for long and don’t get me wrong…I understand he’s a feel good story but depth is a good thing. My wife tells me such.

Just seems like this is all we have to talk about on the offensive side… but I love our WR roster in general… and our offense… to me, if you have a secret weapon (not that Bobo is) I think you keep it in your pocket. It’s like brass knuckles… celebrate it when the time is right. Thoughts?

toffee

Reaction score
I googled, so our boy could have some French heritage.

What ethnicity is the surname Bobo?

Americanized form of French Bourbeau . Spanish: nickname from bobo 'fool' from Latin balbus 'stammering'. This surname is also found in southern France (Pyrénées-Orientales). Hungarian (Bobó): from the old personal name Bobó.

Rat

Reaction score
Yes, I'm very pumped and/or jacked about the prospect of [insert preseason wr sensation] being a regular and highly-achieving contributor to our franchise. [Last name] would be a hot and highly in-demand waiver pickup were we foolish enough to let him go. Praise Schneider for hitting on another UDFA gem.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Seattle always has a rando WR (or linebacker, come to think of it) that balls out during TC and Preseason. Then they're nowhere to be seen, haha. Which is good, that means the starters are healthy and doing their jobs. Should be an interesting 20 receptions (I jest).

Last edited:

Boohman14

Reaction score
Bobo had a good game and has been a favorite of some players. I quess the question is, is he the next Tyrone Pope or Doug Baldwin.

Mick063

Reaction score
Sign him to the practice squad and convert him to tight end.

LTH

Reaction score
Big play Bobo no CRANBERRIES in his potato salad lmao!!!

LTH