An odd "proposed trade" from Adam Schefter

massari

Reaction score
HawkFan72":v95r5hy2 said:
massari":v95r5hy2 said:
Actually I think Schefter had a point.

The OL didn't look any worse without Okung (although only one game) and by trading Okung for a 3rd or 4th, it would give the Seahawks an extra 3.64M in extra cap room next season with the Rollover.

I think I might consider this if I'm JS/PC.

And then who plays LT if Bailey gets hurt?

I said "I think I might consider this". My point was that it's not as dumb of an idea as most think. There would be positives. Don't think I'd actually do it but I'd consider it.

There's also a good chance Okung will get injured again and miss even more games, so they might have to have a backup plan for Bailey regardless.

As for who'd backup Bailey, there is that guy on the Rams practice squad Isaiah Battle that I know about. Other than that I have no idea and don't feel like looking into the free agents lol.

Basis4day

Reaction score
massari":1qo22f41 said:
HawkFan72":1qo22f41 said:
massari":1qo22f41 said:
Actually I think Schefter had a point.

The OL didn't look any worse without Okung (although only one game) and by trading Okung for a 3rd or 4th, it would give the Seahawks an extra 3.64M in extra cap room next season with the Rollover.

I think I might consider this if I'm JS/PC.

And then who plays LT if Bailey gets hurt?

I said "I think I might consider this". My point was that it's not as dumb of an idea as most think. There would be positives. Don't think I'd actually do it but I'd consider it.

As for who'd backup Bailey, there is that guy on the Rams practice squad Isaiah Battle that I know about. Other than that I have no idea and don't feel like looking into the free agents lol.

Keep in mind Bailey is in his final year. So if they did move Okung you're now down 2 tackles going into the off-season.

jake206

Reaction score
Okung sucks...his body is all used up like a expired carton of milk. LT requires athleticism and durability...I repeat durability. In this regard, Bailey beats him by a country mile. Okung has been hurt so many times, he's like a revolving door...no agility. So yeah, if anyone dumb enough to trade for this guy...just do it.

Anyone arguing that we should just give the position to Okung because of experience, is out of his mind. This guy has been a sieve on the blind side. Bailey, while not ideal is an upgrade over Okung.