And the best selling jersey in the NFL is...

drcool

Reaction score
Our own Russell Wilson. Never thought I would see the day when a Seahawk would top that list.

He is a great player, has great crossover appeal, is a great guy, he is winning, ladies and kids will wear his jerseys, and he gets national media attention so he has pretty much everything it takes to be the top seller.

Marshawn is #5, Sherman is #9, #12 is #12, and Tate is #40. So we have 4 out of the top 12 selling jerseys and 5 out of the top 50.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Let's hope Rog and his cronies are aware of that fact. Maybe it will stop us from getting bunged by the zebras in future games and we will be on the other end of the "desired results"! After all it is the NFL and all about merchandise sales, see $$$.

Largent80

Reaction score
I bought one for my wife and 3 weeks ago today Russell signed it. So it is now retired and I have to get her another one.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Never bought a new jersey before. Wife got me a Wilson for Xmas last year and I'm getting her a Wilson for this year.

Stuje1

Reaction score
Link? While I wouldn't be surprised to see RW #1 and possibly Lynch at #5, I am a bit skeptical of the others. Is it the top selling this past week or two (i.e. not to date this year)? I can see a lot of jerseys being purchased the past couple of weeks with the big games the Hawks just had.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1ob8or7a said:
I wonder if it's cause all the locals in the area finally jumping on the bandwagon?

That is some of it but I think the bigger factor is we are building a national fan base. I am living in Jacksonville and I regularly see Seahawks gear while I am out and about and I hear the same from other fans around the country.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
Stuje1":1twnofvr said:
Link? While I wouldn't be surprised to see RW #1 and possibly Lynch at #5, I am a bit skeptical of the others. Is it the top selling this past week or two (i.e. not to date this year)? I can see a lot of jerseys being purchased the past couple of weeks with the big games the Hawks just had.

Those specific numbers are from the last week but for the season those are very close. For much of the season Manning was the top seller but I believe Wilson recently passed him as the top seller. Every weekly report I have seen has Wilson either #1, #2, or #3 and Lynch and Sherman have been top 10 all year. #12 has been in the 10-15 range all year and Tate has been in and out of the top 50 a few times.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
drcool":91vn08jt said:
Stuje1":91vn08jt said:

Those specific numbers are from the last week but for the season those are very close. For much of the season Manning was the top seller but I believe Wilson recently passed him as the top seller. Every weekly report I have seen has Wilson either #1, #2, or #3 and Lynch and Sherman have been top 10 all year. #12 has been in the 10-15 range all year and Tate has been in and out of the top 50 a few times.

Can u give us a link to the source?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":12dnx2bc said:
Let's hope Rog and his cronies are aware of that fact. Maybe it will stop us from getting bunged by the zebras in future games and we will be on the other end of the "desired results"!..........
Please let it be.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I wonder if the Monday night spotlight performance of RW and company helped sales.