And Turner ruins the game

minormillikin

Reaction score
quadsas":26t4esa6 said:
John63":26t4esa6 said:
Guys we did not loose because of 1 drop. We lost because we could not stop them, we lost because our first half game plan sucked, we lost because we had no run game outside of Wilson. That was one okay, we lost because of alot of plays and missed plays.

That's a moronic way to look at the game since any play in the 1st quarter is gonna be significantly less impactful then a drop for 1st down on our last drive to gain the lead and win the game.

Its moronic to think they lost because of more than one play? The fact that they needed Malik Turner to catch a pass or else they lose means something went very wrong beforehand.

quadsas

Reaction score
John63":2hofpia8 said:
quadsas":2hofpia8 said:
John63":2hofpia8 said:
Guys we did not loose because of 1 drop. We lost because we could not stop them, we lost because our first half game plan sucked, we lost because we had no run game outside of Wilson. That was one okay, we lost because of alot of plays and missed plays.

That's a moronic way to look at the game since any play in the 1st quarter is gonna be significantly less impactful then a drop for 1st down on our last drive to gain the lead and win the game.

Really so ahh if we score 21 in the first qtr and they only score 10 guess what that score that got us 11 is the biggest play.

What's moronic is to say any 1 play coat you a game were there were mistake through out.

what?

John63

Reaction score
hawk45":292pkip8 said:
quadsas":292pkip8 said:
John63":292pkip8 said:

How impactful would you say an entire half and spotting them 18 was?

No defense for Turner but between Turner and the first half no show I know which one I blame more for the loss.
Or the constant 3ed and longs our defense gave up, or the missed field goal, or whiff by lynch on a block etc.

quadsas

Reaction score
minormillikin":1r0lwfkv said:
quadsas":1r0lwfkv said:
John63":1r0lwfkv said:

Its moronic to think they lost because of more than one play? The fact that they needed Malik Turner to catch a pass or else they lose means something went very wrong beforehand.

Turner catching the ball completely negates everything that happened prior, I understand that such basic logic is incredibly tough to comprehend, but try.

morgulon1

Reaction score
John63":17v3ekn4 said:

DUDE youre being too reasonable right now! :sarcasm_off:

John63

Reaction score
quadsas":3ou7g1tx said:
minormillikin":3ou7g1tx said:
quadsas":3ou7g1tx said:
John63":3ou7g1tx said:

Turner catching the ball completely negates everything that happened prior, I understand that such basic logic is incredibly tough to comprehend, but try.

That's revisionist at best, you want to play that game the sack given up by infedi on 3rd and 5 negates the drop.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
For me I want to see Lano Hill in the review mirror, he's a SS that can't tackle, and he can't cover, besides that he's hurt half the time. I didn't think Turner played badly, but he wasn't great.

Not blue over the result, RW was special and needed more support. He didn't get the supporting cast to show up, save for Lockett, there were too many dropped balls and the team couldn't run the ball. The D gave up far too many key 3rd down conversions. There were lots of critical mistakes. Too many injuries.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
So with that logic if Turner caught that pass and we won should he alone then be credited for the win?

quadsas

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":8vpx0cby said:
So with that logic if Turner caught that pass and we won should he alone then be credited for the win?

If he goes for touchdown then sure.

quadsas

Reaction score
John63":2bqa75nm said:
quadsas":2bqa75nm said:
minormillikin":2bqa75nm said:
quadsas":2bqa75nm said:

That's revisionist at best, you want to play that game the sack given up by infedi on 3rd and 5 negates the drop.

Not sure why you are even commenting here when you haven't watched the game

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Also half-assed his route in the 1st and almost gave up a pick. Totally inept and not ready for this game. That fact that Ursua is on the bench and we trot this guy out week after week??? He must have dirt on Pete or something.

John63

Reaction score
quadsas":w5997tre said:
Year of The Hawk":w5997tre said:

No not if he scores if we win, since your saying the drop cost us the game. Even though he was not going to score, you cant now say he has to score to get credit for a win if we went on to win.

quadsas

Reaction score
John63":ihycnk43 said:
quadsas":ihycnk43 said:
Year of The Hawk":ihycnk43 said:

No not if he scores if we win, since your saying the drop cost us the game. Even though he was not going to score, you cant now say he has to score to get credit for a win if we went on to win.

what are you talking about? seriously, whats wrong with you?

John63

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":wiktwdj6 said:
Also half-assed his route in the 1st and almost gave up a pick. Totally inept and not ready for this game. That fact that Ursua is on the bench and we trot this guy out week after week??? He must have dirt on Pete or something.

I agree he did not play great, however outside of Wilson and lockett no one on offense did. Still he is not the reason we lost.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Realy , what lost the game was giving up that pass ti "i'm Jimmy"

John63

Reaction score
quadsas":2ed41vbp said:
John63":2ed41vbp said:
quadsas":2ed41vbp said:
minormillikin":2ed41vbp said:

Not sure why you are even commenting here when you haven't watched the game
You mean the game I watched with 10 friends and am now at home watching the replay. That game or the one you watched is your alternate reality from the rest of us.

John63

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2q41y852 said:

Even that was. Not the reason we lost.

Look unless you play a perfect game and score a td every drive and loose no one player player costs you a game.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
John63":1ytzv95p said:
Bobblehead":1ytzv95p said:

Even that was. Not the reason we lost.

Look unless you play a perfect game and score a td every drive and loose no one player player costs you a game.

No, but it was there, where we couldn't win the game.

quadsas

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":2sk5ubvu said:
Yeah, cause if Turner didn't drop that one pass, they'd be guaranteed a TD.

they'd be guaranteed a 1st and 10