Another Anti-Jed York Banner set to fly on Sunday

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The plan is to have the banner flying this Sunday before the Bengals game, and another banner for the season finale against the St. Louis Rams. They will be using the same "mutually part ways" banner because the timing of the GoFundMe did not give them time to get the new banner completed for Sunday's game. The GoFundMe provided enough money to re-fly that one, and then come up with another one for the season finale, with a message that is still to be determined.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/12/18/ ... cess-plans

I suggest including a photo of Jed in a baby's bonnette.

Jed+York+Trent+Baalke+San+Francisco+49ers+D37RGw8gjRpl.jpg

3Stooges0
Jed-York-49ers-fist-pump.jpg

UPKfzSZ

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2015":l0598vgu said:
The plan is to have the banner flying this Sunday before the Bengals game, and another banner for the season finale against the St. Louis Rams. They will be using the same "mutually part ways" banner because the timing of the GoFundMe did not give them time to get the new banner completed for Sunday's game. The GoFundMe provided enough money to re-fly that one, and then come up with another one for the season finale, with a message that is still to be determined.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/12/18/ ... cess-plans

I suggest including a photo of Jed in a baby's bonnette.

Jed+York+Trent+Baalke+San+Francisco+49ers+D37RGw8gjRpl.jpg

3Stooges0
Jed-York-49ers-fist-pump.jpg

UPKfzSZ
InB4 the "Niner defense squad" shows up to defend the honor of Jedthro. 8)

rlkats

Reaction score
I just pooped and looked in the toilet. Oh my it looks like Jed. Oh well lets flush him. A guy can dream can he

Jville

Reaction score
There was another banner flown over Levi’s Stadium about 90 minutes before kickoff, and if you can’t read the message in the photo, it read: “HOLD JED ACCOUNTABLE.”

If you remember, before the last home game, a plane flew a banner over Levi’s that read: “JED & 49ERS SHOULD MUTUALLY PART WAYS.”
Banners in the sky, Kaepernick kept from the sidelines: Just another cheery 49ers Sunday in Santa Clara >>>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/12/20/banners-in-the-sky-kaepernick-kept-from-the-sidelines-just-another-cheery-49ers-sunday-in-santa-clara/#more-30080[/urltargetblank]

Laloosh

Reaction score
Did they get the proper permits this time?

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Laloosh":1d27p31o said:
Did they get the proper permits this time?

You don't need a permit. That was B.S. invented by the 49ers in their efforts to convince the police to do something to take it down. This is a free speech issue, i.e. protected political speech, not regulated commercial speech.