any internet streaming audio of Sat's game??

Rainger

Reaction score
I am in San Jose Costa Rica. I want to try to listen (or watch) the game on my tablet in my hotel room. Does any one have a workable link that I can use to listen to the game? I thank you in advance for any help for tonights game. :D

Sorry if this is wrong place but the game forum is locked and I am desperate to find some info prior to the game.

The Radish

Reaction score
Anyone who can help please do so via PM so we won't be hearing from the league about it.

Good luck my friend.

:D

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Thank you so much Radish. It is bad enough being here. But to totally miss the game will b tough. There must b some streaming audio that does not require joining or payments. Thanks all

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3zuaio94 said:
Which game? The Seahawks don't play until Saturday...
Thanks for the memory refresh. I was panicking it was tonight. However I am still stuck here Sat night. So I would still appreciate any links for Sat night.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
:stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: I heard the Hotel Del Rey is showing the game, specifically at the Blue Marlin :thirishdrinkers:

Treefiddy

Reaction score
This thread had me panicking that I was going to miss the game :180670:

mikeak

Reaction score
OK so I will post here as this is a fully legal thing :)

There are multiple apps that will stream radio. I use tunein which has a DVR function. A lot of driving here in Alaska is done without "good radio" coverage so you use the app to find radio stations and can record them and then play them back whenever. I don't have time to mess with buying music and don't want a monthly fee etc so the app was $1.99 or something and works great

You can go in and search for sports / events etc. Professional sport is frequently blacked out but it will list 10 stations that should carry it. Amazing how often that I find that one of those stations is actually broadcasting via the app. Pre-season used to work better and post seasons always comes in

so that is my advice that MAY work......

Apeman00

Reaction score
I think NFL.COM streams all preseason games if you sign up. Maybe $20 for the entire season.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":215mgmkk said:
:stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: I heard the Hotel Del Rey is showing the game, specifically at the Blue Marlin :thirishdrinkers:
Thanks for the info. Don't think I will go there, lol, the place is a haven for prostitutes. I am sure my partner would get her nose out of joint. Check out their web site. I have found out the sportsman lounge will most likely show it. Still some hookers but more tame and up scale. Last hope is that it is on ESPN and I can maybe get it in my room. Quite an experience here.

King Dog

Reaction score
If you want to pm me, I can help you out so you can watch the game on the laptop. Living in Arizona, I have to be resourceful if I want to watch every game.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Cartire":24y3jqd9 said:
correct me if im wrong, but you can just go to http://mynorthwest.com/ and click listen live on 710.
Pretty sure my north west is blacked out as it is ESPN and NFL restricts it but I may be able to get it on tunein radio if my room or sportsman lounge does not have it. Thanks for all the tips and pm's