Anybody else worried about pulling an all-nighter?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Been drinking all day but still wired like a methhead. Need to figure a way to get some sleep. Already tried jerking off. Anybody got some Halcion?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm definatly over adrenalized right now. I suspect i'll probably fall asleep around 2 or 3. I'm more concerned about not waking up in time. I've got 3 alarms set, just in case.

lukerguy

Reaction score
There it is. There's nothing worse then waking up at 6:00am after getting 1 hour of sleep before game because you can't sleep and yawning through most of it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with ya man. It's early still but damn, I could see this night lasting a looooooong time. And then 10 comes early. Gonna be rough. Eff the NFL.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pumped and jacked! Doubt I'll get much sleep tonight!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Don't think I'm sleeping much tonight, especially since I just started listening to Whitesnake.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I already came to bed, but reading all this Seahawks shit is amping me up. God damnit.

HawkHack

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the posting times on this board off?

For example, I'm showing MrCarey's post (the last one I'm seeing right now) as Sunday 13-Jan at 12:10am. My clocks are all showing Saturday 12-Jan at 11:23pm, give or take.

I'm guessing the board's software is ahead by an hour, somehow.

Mods?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We could BS in the .NET chat room. I'm the only one in there right now. JUST A THOUGHT.

@HawkHack: This forum's software doesn't change between daylight savings time and standard time properly on its own, you have to go into your own settings on the forum and change it manually.

HawkHack

Reaction score
pinksheets":3pfuxecx said:
Xanax + Jubelale?

The Jubelale is nice this year (it's a bit different every year). I haven't tried the Xanax this year, at least not that I recall.

HawkHack

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cdjxlky said:
We could BS in the .NET chat room. I'm the only one in there right now. JUST A THOUGHT.

@HawkHack: This forum's software doesn't change between daylight savings time and standard time properly on its own, you have to go into your own settings on the forum and change it manually.

Roland: Thanks! +1.

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
When I look back on this holiday season of 2012 I am going to remember ......Jubelale. Damn, that is good beer. I've been drinking Inversion to wean myself from the Jubelale.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
50 milligrams of Diphenhydramine will be in my belly in about an hour. Otherwise there's no way I'm sleeping.

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
50 mg of diphenhydramine would knock me on my ass and I would barley be able to see the 4th qtr, let alone on time.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":m07i3s5l said:
Xanax + Jubelale?

I fell down a flight of stairs last time a took a couple xanax and didn't remember anything for a day in a half. I pretty much stay up all night the day before a big Hawks game. Sleep like a champ Sunday night.

Latest posts