Anyone else expect Doug/Kam/Bennett/Okung to be out til Jan?

Zorn76

Reaction score
The 5th seed Is important.
It sounds like Baldwin and Bennett are a go anyway.
Kam and BrOkung can rest.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Barthawk":2g13beyr said:
MontanaHawk05":2g13beyr said:
King Dog":2g13beyr said:
I don't agree. I don't really recall sitting players in the past at the end of seasons.

I don't remember if we've had a season under Pete that didn't come down to the last week. Except 2011.

2012 we were 10-5 going to the last game vs the Rams and we had locked up the 5 seed, but we still played everyone.

The 49ers were 10-4-1 playing at the same time as us. We had to play in the event SF lost to Arizona.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
While it would be hard to ask them to play if they aren't 100% ready resting them also risks losing the momentum that has taken so long to build.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If Doug can go, they aren't sitting him when he has so much to gain in incentives.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Anyone else expect Doug/Kam/Bennett/Okung to be out til Jan?

Nope. At least, not for the reason you say.I think Kam and Okung will be out. Bennett and Doug play.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I highly doubt Pete would rest players that were healthy enough to go if the option was to either play in Washington or Green bay. The Packers have been fading but no one wants to go there in January. If he has players that can't play he will sit them but if they can go that is what they will do. If anyone thinks there is not a huge difference going up against Kirk Cousins (no disrespect intended) and Aaron Rodgers then they have not watched football!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":279drklg said:
theENGLISHseahawk":279drklg said:
If they're healthy they play.

They're not healthy. That's kind of the premise of the post. They could play anyway, but I don't see the big urgency for doing so. And if any of those guys get seriously hurt (God forbid) while playing in these last two weeks when it couldn't have changed their postseason fate all that much, Pete will get excoriated.

By who?

The people on here seemingly determined to look for the negatives?

Pete can do what he wants IMO. He's earned that trust, even when he gets it wrong.