Anyone else having trouble with ESPN website?

RiverDog

Reaction score
I've gotten used to the ESPN website and use it as my primary source for sports information, like schedules, standings, stats, etc. But here within the past few days, when I try to navigate a few pages into a subject like NFL stats, I'll come up with a big white page that says "Something went wrong". I've tried two different browsers, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, with the same result.

Has anyone else had this problem with their website? Any ideas as to what's wrong or how to fix it?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've noticed that when I click it, it wants to open with the app, and when it does, it takes me somewhere completely unrelated to what I was looking for.

Threedee

Reaction score
When I use the app, it has a difficult time loading standings/tables. Why this process is more difficult than loading scores is beyond me.

OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
When I use the app, it has a difficult time loading standings/tables. Why this process is more difficult than loading scores is beyond me.
I'm not using the app. I'm addicted to my tablet, so I almost exclusively use their website.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
They've been causing problems in my line of work. I work as a service coordinator for a managed service provider, and all of our old-boys-club type clients are getting browser-hijacker type full-screen ads from the legitimate ESPN website. They proceed to call us in a panic.

Usually, you get those by google searching a legitimate site and clicking on a poorly-vetted malicious sponsored result at the top of the search result. But these are on the actual, legit ESPN site. Pretty pathetic.