Anyone else not able to sleep?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Yep. Still pumped from the game, and yes, I do have to work tomorrow. :) This game has brought the changing of the guard in the West. The Whiners brief reign has come to an ignoble end.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Wishing I didn't work tomorrow. Going to be a long day, trying to get some work done while I listen to the game replay on Rewind.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
"Winding down" is harder than I thought! I was really stressed out at the play of our Offence in the first half....had to turn it off....for my health's sake! 2nd half was much better.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Turned off my phone. Beach tomorrow, screw work.

I am getting a lot done here tonite, though. Turns out we're going 14-2. Great news.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ugh. And on top of that, I didn't set my DVR to extend the recording. Ended right after Sherman's INT.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Don't have to work, just gotta drive my wife to and from the dentist to get her wisdoms ripped out.

We had a damned good time at the game, though. We aren't going to be doing much talking this week! I'm I excited and just want to read Seahawks stuff.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I have to wake up in 5 hours, and I'm not even tired. I'm still reading the 49ers @ Seahawks game day thread on the 49ers Web Zone. It's over 400 pages long. Their tears are delicious. If I could lick them off the sides of their faces like Cartman did in that "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode of South Park, I totally would.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
you think you guys have problems... the game ended at 6am UK time... and i couldn't wind down... and I'm was in work at 9am this morning... and I have noone to gloat to or celebrate with

anyone fancy setting up an exchange programme?

Coxal

Reaction score
The game finished at 7am here in France. So obviously I did not sleep and I direclty drive to my office at the end of the game... With no signs of tiredness thanks to this AWESOME game. My day will be long and hard but WAY better than the whiners hangover!

Damn, I love my team so much and I'm proud of our 12th man.

w00t

Reaction score
my sleep schedule is messed up so i'm usually up around this time.. thing is im still looking for any seahawk related news lol

cover-2

Reaction score
I took Monday off with full anticipation of not being able to sleep after the game.

themunn

Reaction score
I'm at work already with around 2 hours sleep since the game - and I was an hour late, whoops

Latest posts