Anyone else think Lynch is malingering?

Largent80

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1ru2rqcp said:
183904fd122bd0e64b.jpg

Throwdown

Reaction score
Stuff like this makes me want to never read the actual Seahawks part of the forum.

hawker84

Reaction score
I'll believe this when I see a HD video of an alien space craft, or Bigfoot throwing rocks at the Lockness Monster.. Until then .... Heavy sigh........

canfan

Reaction score
BlueTalon":32pezid8 said:
WilliamCooper":32pezid8 said:
I think he is protesting over Kam's failure to get a new deal. Just my opinion though.
Your opinion, as expressed in this post, is wacked. Just my opinion though.

:13:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":11qg78rz said:
I think he is protesting over Kam's failure to get a new deal. Just my opinion though.

Stephen A. Smith sighting.....this is the stupid stuff that comes out Stephen's mouth

anonFAFA

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense... Kam comes back because he wants to support his brothers and Lynch decides to not support his brothers and fake injury???

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Lynch is suffering from some war wounds. Can't imagine there's any more to it.

seahawks08

Reaction score
heard it on Radio, he went through an MRI for his hamstring injury. I think he is hurt, if we can afford it, we should give him a break so that he is ready and completely healed. Get well soon Marshawn, we want you.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Throwdown":vadllr04 said:
Stuff like this makes me want to never read the actual Seahawks part of the forum.

Did you know moderators have the power to delete threads?

Willyeye

Reaction score
Regardless of crazy conspiracy theories, Lynch won't be getting younger anytime soon...at some point in the relatively near future, Lynch will end up playing less and then retire. The good news is that the Rawls kid seems to be the real deal. The other good news is that the other kid, Rod Smith, is on the practice squad waiting in the wings. It was probably a good move to finally get rid of Michael and Turbin, especially given the fact that Rawls and Smith appear to be much better at the NFL level. Almost can't wait to see Rawls and Smith as the #1 and #2 RB's.

And getting back to the "Lynch is supporting Kam" theory, riddle me this: Kam waited until the Seahawks were 0-2 before coming back. The best case scenario for Kam is that they go undefeated the rest of the season, proving that with Kam, the Hawks are winners...without him, they are losers. If Lynch was going to support Kam, he would KILL IT the rest of the season beginning in Week 3.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
And you guys thought my posts were bad.................I don't think I ever hit this level.

Latest posts