Anyone else think Lynch is malingering?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Malingering? Grandpa, is that you?

You can question Lynch's life choices, you can question Lynch's choice of directors for his biographies, you can question Lynch's interview skills, you can even question Lynch's dietary snacks..............but you cannot question Lynch's in game effort.

Dude's a baller, plain and simple.

/discussion

chris98251

Reaction score
Anyone else think Lynch is malingering?

This something you do to protest a situation while it is happening, not after the fact.

Sheeeeesh.......................

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":qc4szbom said:
Malingering? Grandpa, is that you?

You can question Lynch's life choices, you can question Lynch's choice of directors for his biographies, you can question Lynch's interview skills, you can even question Lynch's dietary snacks..............but you cannot question Lynch's in game effort.

Dude's a baller, plain and simple.

/discussion

i'd say the /discussion when the OP refused to come back after like 7 posts and defend his original stance.

Rocket

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1qefq0vz said:
How does nonsense like this not get locked or deleted?
Not everyone has a fully functional brain, as Mr. Howard said in Waterboy... so Waterboys have a basic inalienable right to post their thoughts like normal people, in accordance with the rules.
One mans nonsense is another mans brilliance. Think Dumb & Dumber.

Rocket

Reaction score
pmedic920":vatdtx6d said:
96cdede7874ed8b1c8fa2bd5de075668.jpg
I am personally offended at the bastardization of one of the greatest lines in comic cinema history.
Sigh...

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Thomas Rawls is going to push Beast Mode so He better not get too fat and happy or we'll ship his ass to Cleveland.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":u9hyfvzz said:
I think he is protesting over Kam's failure to get a new deal. Just my opinion though.

Has to be a possibility. He's 'protested' before.

If that is the case, the act is becoming a bit tiresome IMO.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":25ptwql6 said:
Throwdown":25ptwql6 said:
Stuff like this makes me want to never read the actual Seahawks part of the forum.

Did you know moderators have the power to delete threads?

We do, if I had my way 97% of the threads would be deleted. But they got me on leash

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Ans: to the open post

Simply, nope! Think he's legitimately on the limp,

Why do you suspect Lynch is malingering? B/c the team would not be likely having him MRI'd for calf and hamstring issues if he was malingering. Likely out for a couple of weeks, back against Carolina.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":xfwqw4tg said:
Throwdown":xfwqw4tg said:
Stuff like this makes me want to never read the actual Seahawks part of the forum.

Did you know moderators have the power to delete threads?

Sometimes looking at the less fortunate things in life makes you appreciate the good things more. :)

MVP53

Reaction score
Gotta love this "everyone's entitled to an opinion" generation. Basically, if you just state something is your "opinion", it gives you carte blanche to say or type any poorly thought out, ridiculous, uninformed drivel you want. No one can tell you you're wrong, because, hey, it's your opinion and you're "entitled" to it.

So, have all the opinions you want, sometimes though, they just aren't worth sharing.

rcaido

Reaction score
Anyone else think Bevell is malingering his play calling?
I think he is protesting over Lynch giving him the finger. Just my opinion though.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
MVP53":xxs5vu9x said:
Gotta love this "everyone's entitled to an opinion" generation. Basically, if you just state something is your "opinion", it gives you carte blanche to say or type any poorly thought out, ridiculous, uninformed drivel you want. No one can tell you you're wrong, because, hey, it's your opinion and you're "entitled" to it.

So, have all the opinions you want, sometimes though, they just aren't worth sharing.
You don't really think that's just this generation do you?

MVP53

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":2r8jzsgm said:
MVP53":2r8jzsgm said:

No, probably not. I'm just becoming an old guy, so I notice it more now.

Now, get off my lawn!

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
MVP53":x0vwbwu0 said:
c_hawkbob":x0vwbwu0 said:
MVP53":x0vwbwu0 said:

No, probably not. I'm just becoming an old guy, so I notice it more now.

Now, get off my lawn!

So what you are saying is, its your opinion that people feel/act this way?

I mean whatever man you are entitled to your opinion

Latest posts